Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Kyleweberiu

Stan and Troy

My last straw with Stan came last week when I saw him talking about girls sending nudes on twitter. Does he not understand people are watching him? Does he just not care that thousands of Hoosiers follow him on twitter? IMO Troy and Stan are selfish individuals period. And if that Luke Fischer story is true... That's sad to lock your own teammate out of his room to smoke weed. As long as we have Troy and Stan I think we have a chemistry problem because they're out for themselves.

Why Crean still lets his players use Twitter is beyond me. 

Same.  For as much people hyped those two up during the off-season they really look pretty much the same as they did last season.

I really question the offseason they both had. Wasn't Troy supposed to be at 10,000 threes made? He has been forcing up junk shots in the paint. Stan can't remember how to pass. Tom Pritchard would be impressed with the lack of growth. 

I really question the offseason they both had. Wasn't Troy supposed to be at 10,000 threes made? He has been forcing up junk shots in the paint. Stan can't remember how to pass. Tom Pritchard would be impressed with the lack of growth. 

He said he made 10,000 but he never said how many he had to take.  If he took 30 to make those 10 he didn't really improve.  And making one in an open gym is far different than doing it in a game.

I expected those two to look improved, not the seemingly Vic frosh-junior jump everyone else expected, but they still look like freshmen.

He said he made 10,000 but he never said how many he had to take. If he took 30 to make those 10 he didn't really improve. And making one in an open gym is far different than doing it in a game.

I expected those two to look improved, not the seemingly Vic frosh-junior jump everyone else expected, but they still look like freshmen.

You think we're seeing their full potential? I'm shocked at how little they've improved.

You think we're seeing their full potential? I'm shocked at how little they've improved.

No, but potential only means so much.  As much potential as Troy has he still looks like an athlete on a basketball court, instead of looking like he's becoming a basketball player.

Even I didn't expect them to look like this.

No, but potential only means so much. As much potential as Troy has he still looks like an athlete on a basketball court, instead of looking like he's becoming a basketball player.

Even I didn't expect them to look like this.

Neither seem to fit the flow of our offense. Troy does, when he plays smart, but he doesn't do that often. I loved seeing him wandering the baseline and being a quick dish option on drives by our guards, but he's set on being the hero.

Neither seem to fit the flow of our offense. Troy does, when he plays smart, but he doesn't do that often. I loved seeing him wandering the baseline and being a quick dish option on drives by our guards, but he's set on being the hero.

That's when Troy is at his best, I really don't want to see him handling the ball much.  They both play out of control way too often.

Man..... this sucks. Not gonna lie, whenever I read people saying that guys just didn't get what it meant to play for IU, I would roll my eyes and think they were being old turds. Watching these guys, Stan probably more than Troy though, on and off the court it really feels like neither one seems to get what it means to wear the Indiana on the front of their jersey. 

WOULD HE!?

1st half 7-10 3pt. GREAT. 1-10 in 2nd half. This team showed so much immaturity in the way they gave up after Louisville went on their run. Good teams, with experience (Wat, JH, CZ,VO) punch back. We never punched back. Troy is selfish, he is all about himself and getting to the league, but looking at his gene pool I didn't expect him to be anything less :laugh:  !! Stan should've been kicked by now, and i agree when you say he will be gone by Christmas.

It's just so strange to me that we had guys just 2 seasons ago that were the poster children for IU hoops. Then the Movement happened. Honestly, I want to say it's Crean because he's the leader. BUT, he was the one that brought back the idea of "It's Indiana" and truly instilled that in his players. Look at the tweets the players had after the fallout occurred. All of them said words like privilege, honor, and respect. I don't know who to throw blame at. Maybe I should stop searching for the scapegoat.

Stan and Troy aren't contributing anything positive to this team. I'd rather see MSB out there. At least he busts his butt.

You're right. It's one thing to get beat by a better opponent giving it 100%. It's quite another thing to get beat on defense and not give a rip. I want to see guys get ticked off for missed defensive assignments! Half of the battle with defense is understanding. The other half is all effort.