Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Kyleweberiu

Stan and Troy

I'm gonna go ahead and start the fire...
Crean cost us this game...

Absolutely not. The reality of this game was that we had a slim chance of winning. Louisville is probably the worse matchup we will see this year in that they have endless quality bigs and fast guards. Our players ran out of gas in the second half and the result was 1-10 from 3. How is it Crean's fault that they didn't block out? I just don't see how anyone could blame this on cream and this is coming from a guy that blames him a lot!

According to the box score Troy only had 3 turnovers but he definitely had many more than that. His problem is that he tried to finish in traffic and he honestly can. He gets the ball and tries to take it the length of the court and throws up some crazy shot. Stan's problem is that besides driving the ball, he can't do much else. He can really handle the ball too well, he can't seem to finish at the rim, he can't shoot. Heck I haven't even been impressed by his D this year. Stan kind of seems to have Jeremy Hollowell syndrome. His body language just looks like he doesn't care that much. On a team filled with freshman we really need these two to step up and so far they haven't at all.

The biggest thing with Troy's turnovers for me, is they always seem to come at the worst possible time. We'll be on a run playing really well and together then he tries to throw a knock out and it kills all of our momentum.

Don't forget that CZ SHOULD still be on this team... Maybe NV also. Both players weren't physically (also maybe not refined enough) ready for the leap when they made it. I can't put it all on coach TC. He did the recruiting, players just didn't stay. You can throw LF in that mix also

Troy would b so better playing team ball but he is out for himself it is painfully obvious stan also I think the others want to play team ball. Most of the team lacks the simple things that win game though fundamentals is everything and crean lacks getting them to do the little things to win games

Troy has shown some improvement this year---but he needs to watch video of Harrell---how he picks his spots---and uses his athleticism for defense and rebounding too--not just for scoring. I am tired of that wild throw it up finger roll that has gone in once out of 5 or 6 times this year. It usually kills our momentum and leads to a fast break the other way.

Stan has not shown improvement---not meshing with the team yet.

We need them to either get it turned around soon---or see fewer minutes----reality is you have to produce.