Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Northwood Post-Game Thread

The first 6-8 minutes were tough; turnovers, missed open shots, free throws, and allowing second chances. Once the adrenaline of playing the first game of the year dissipated and everyone played within themselves(for the most part), it was a solid effort. The way you should handle a D-2 team.

Hope the next game isnt called so tight so we can get a feel of a more physical game to see if the turnovers stay down they wont call games that tight in big ten. The first two regular season games with r limited roster will b a hurdle.

Hope the next game isnt called so tight so we can get a feel of a more physical game to see if the turnovers stay down they wont call games that tight in big ten. The first two regular season games with r limited roster will b a hurdle.

We should get Hoetzel back at least. Hopefully April too.

According to CTC's post game presser, Devin is in speech therapy and has taken two walks. Was this a much more serious injury than we thought, or is that fairly normal?

I don’t know what is normal, but this sounds fairly serious. I am wondering if we’ll see DD this season or if this will require a redshirt season.

Glad about turnovers but we got fouled to much to get a real good feel. Except that we have some kids who can shoot free throws

I agree! I kinda wishes that the refs would've swallowed the whistle a lil but more and just let us play through the contact. I think it would've benefited us a lil more. But anyway, man we have some shooters! I think though however it will be a long season.

Hanner's free throws and Yogi and RoJo's shooting from 3 will be better most nights-----folks---this team can score!

Even when someone is off---someone else can step it up.  Better quality depth!

And Nick Z----wow--what a late pick-up. I won't mention the crow word!   :D

And JBJ----PURE SCORER!

Excited about the season!