Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

So they had the jump ball by a TTU player touching the ball but when a TTU player stuffs the crap out of Graham it's not a jump ball. Weird..

That offhand push off on the drive...

How does KU not win the Big 12 every year?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Big Ten refs doing what they do best: keeping the home team in the game. Badgers are hacking and smacking like crazy and finally get whistled for a foul more than 8 minutes in. Two obvious fouls have been called traveling against MSU.

Big Ten refs doing what they do best: keeping the home team in the game. Badgers are hacking and smacking like crazy and finally get whistled for a foul more than 8 minutes in. Two obvious fouls have been called traveling against MSU.

That "cylinder" miscalled a travel. This game would be physical before they changed the rules for player movement. Big Ten wants a good game. MSU is double digits better than Wiscy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

"This might be the year Wisconsin finally finishes lower than 4th." Uh yeah, you think?

Nice late, late whistle to send Happ to the line once the ref realized his layup wasn't going in.

MSU almost had a layup on the other end before they called that.

One of a million reasons the refs are terrible. It's either a foul or not. It makes zero difference if he makes or misses the shot.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Do refs just lose their minds officiating a Wiscy game?

They want a close game and will make absolutely terrible calls until they get it.

When has the "cylinder" call given the defender the reward? That kind of defeats the purpose of the call no? They should have called it earlier in the game too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners