Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

10 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Love seeing UNC lose, especially like that.  What a shot.

Refs tried to bail them out with calls towards the end.  Heck of a game.

Love seeing University of No Classes lose.

Never dreamed I would dislike them more than UK but they got away with murder and the college bball media continues to buy Roy's "aw shucks" BS and they NEVER call them out. Just  reinforces the degree to which the NCAA is inept.

Its funny when you listen to the boobs making comments during the halftime show during the Florida-Bama game. Vandy is utter trash, and Drew shouldn't even be considered for a head coach position let alone a major conference one. They're trying to make it like Vandy is anything but horrifible
He had one miracle win at the buzzer a week or so ago and other than that he's been terrible

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Bob Knight asked about his assessment of Archie Miller’s first year: “Patience is not something a lot of fans have. This kid is going to do a good job.” #iubb

Knight on Miller: “Why? Because he can coach. Most of the coaches I’ve known can’t coach. You folks are going to appreciate him. I️t ain’t gonna happen in a year.” #iubb

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He's right

Huge game in conference USA tonight. Western Kentucky at Middle Tennessee. Western Kentucky needs to win to share the regular season title. It is on cbssports network at 8. Both these teams could do damage in the NCAA tournament if they make it in

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners