Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Great games starting at noon today Regardless of IU’s season being done I will be enjoying the games MVC tourney starts at 1 on Fox Sports Indiana. This weekend is an appetizer getting us prepared for championship week ( next week is the 2nd best weekend of the college basketball season). If u can’t enjoy it because IU is done that sucks and I look forward to talking IU basketball with you next year but if u can enjoy the great games that are coming our way I look forward to talking about them here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I will be watching games from here on when I can. Love the game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Michigan is playing the best basketball of any team in the conference. They can do some real damage in the NCAA tournament.

Yep doing with players that fit his system. Heck of a coach that recruits to the strength of his system and not worry about where they are rated. Doing it with a D3 transfer and sg that was a 2 star (adult-rahkman) add that to Wagner and they are playing great

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

19 hours ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

Holy cow... that was the craziest ending. 

UofL up 2, 0.9 seconds inbounding the ball and moves on a spot throw in, Virginia ball,  inbound catch and shoot  3 for the win. 

U.Va. scored five points in 0.9 seconds. Over the course of 40 minutes, that's more than 13,000 points.  I think that would be an NCAA record for one game. 

Dang Rhode Island missed 3 front ends of 1 and 1’s at the end of the game and Davidson comes back and wins it on a layup and free throw. Watch out for Davidson in the A-10 tourney.

9 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Thad Matta Interviewing for the open Ole Miss job.

I feel like Ole Miss would be lucky to get him, but I'm surprised Matta is still open to coaching.  I've always thought his health was a big factor in OSU's recent slide.

WVU has joined Florida, Texas A&M, Arizona State, and others that were considered Final Four locks by the media earlier in the season.

This Michigan vs Michigan State is heated early and I like it.

Good win by Texas.

What is TCU wearing?! (They wore them earlier in the season too)

I've seen some combat sports that are less physical than this MSU-UM game. Wow! Jackson tucked the ball so he could use his off arm to shove the defender under the basket. Wouldn't be surprised to see more technicals or an ejection.