Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

11 hours ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

Turned on the Duke vs VT game just in time to see Gracie do his patented flop on a pull up jumper. That sort of thing really drives me nuts. Crowd was chanting BS and Buzz Williams goes to the scorers table and gets a microphone to tell the crowd to shut it. Good for him 

Chuck Crabb told the student section to knock it off too when they were chanting at him. Student sections are so classy.

22 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Chuck Crabb told the student section to knock it off too when they were chanting at him. Student sections are so classy.

Yea that is right. I really respect what Chuck and Buzz did.  I don’t like Grayson as a player but man I really respect his ability to play in front of crowds like that and play his game.  

43 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

A few things to watch if we make the NIT.  Is "IF" still the right word?  Surely we make the NIT, right?

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-02-27/experimental-rules-be-used-nit

Unfortunately I think we miss it. The latest projections have us out, and having an entire week off after the BTT will only hurt us.

12 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Shareef O’Neal committed to UCLA. That was quick. Too bad Alford is a crappy coach. He squanders all of that talent.

Wow.

Alford is not going to last much longer imo.  With the kind of talent he's getting, the on-court results do not match the recruiting.

Wow.
Alford is not going to last much longer imo.  With the kind of talent he's getting, the on-court results do not match the recruiting.

Alford Ain't Scared of no FEDs! Or the NCAA.

If the Ball Brothers and BBB brand didn't alert the authorities, nothing will.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 hours ago, InArchWeTrust said:

A few things to watch if we make the NIT.  Is "IF" still the right word?  Surely we make the NIT, right?

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-02-27/experimental-rules-be-used-nit

Not a fan of the reset of the shot clock to 20 seconds.  Why penalize the offensive team for having a successful rebound?

1 hour ago, HoosierX said:

Well Vandy just assured itself of its first ever 20 loss season. Anchor down!

Its funny when you listen to the boobs making comments during the halftime show during the Florida-Bama game. Vandy is utter trash, and Drew shouldn't even be considered for a head coach position let alone a major conference one. They're trying to make it like Vandy is anything but horrifible