Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I will pose this question to you since you are definitely most knowledgeable on this subject. What does iu have to do in your mind to get on the bubble. Win till big championship game or is that not enough

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Definitely have to win the next 2 quad 1 games left in regular season. Then it would depend on who they played in the BTT. Before tournament they would be 2-8 in quad 1 games (Notre Dame game in my view would be another so 3-8) that the good. The bad would be 2 Quad 4 losses and a quad 3 loss. They would have to face Quality teams in the BTT and win them. In my opinion the problem would be to get enough quality wins they would need to win the whole thing anyway. Also it would depend on what others on the bubble do the rest of the way. Example LSU has 7 quad 1 wins and 0 quad 4 losses and most have them on the wrong side of the bubble, I actually have LSU in.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

LOL, they're talking about Izzo's wedding and they bring up Crean. Said he'd still be coaching here if it wasn't for injuries. Also said he's a great coach and he'll be back coaching somewhere before long. I almost muted the volume.

Which is why there was a petition to not hire him at a school that knows what success looks like. Right. 

LOL, they're talking about Izzo's wedding and they bring up Crean. Said he'd still be coaching here if it wasn't for injuries. Also said he's a great coach and he'll be back coaching somewhere before long. I almost muted the volume.

Over on ESPN he said the reason we lost to University 6 at MSG was because we were young and didn't know they were serious shot blockers. Ummm..

Illinois is going to kill themselves going balls-out by jumping every passing route, contesting every entry and swarming everything even though this game is over. Then they'll probably crap the bed and make Purdue look amazing when they have to play their third game in five days Thursday night.

Penn st up 3 a lot of time left in second half. Want to see the effect of winning watch this game. If you watched penn st home games earlier in the year you could count the number of people in stands and you could hear a pin drop. the last 2 games the place has been great and loud

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Penn st up 3 a lot of time left in second half. Want to see the effect of winning watch this game. If you watched penn st home games earlier in the year you could count the number of people in stands and you could hear a pin drop. the last 2 games the place has been great and loud

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Stevens and Carr will make PSU tough for the next couple years