Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not really sure what the deal is with WKU right now. Helton has won 8 or 9 games 6 of his 7 seasons, but they are downright pitiful this season. 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Not really sure what the deal is with WKU right now. Helton has won 8 or 9 games 6 of his 7 seasons, but they are downright pitiful this season. 

Fine with me tbh it’s going to be my daughter’s first IU sporting event.  Lots of TDs to celebrate will be awesome for her. 
 

Posted
1 hour ago, sirhoosierlot said:

Going to revel in the 4 pm kickoff for tailgating because I think this will be one of the rare occasions it happens this season 

I’m really grateful.  I have a tradition of going to the Library book sale every 6 months in Bloomington. It was actually the last date I had with my wife.   My daughter and I get to go to that before heading over to the game.  

Posted
39 minutes ago, Demo said:

Just how windy is it?

I sit right by the flag. If it’s gusty enough, I wonder if they’re worried about it hitting fans on the way up? The thing is huge. They had trouble with the pole last year too. 

Posted

Jared Kelly - Don't see Indiana kicker Nico Radicic with the specialists during individual pre-game warmups. Paddy McAteer is practicing field goals right now. We'll see when the team comes back out in full uniform, but could be a second-straight game without Radicic due to injury.

Colin McMahon - Jamari Sharpe is going through initial warmups for #iufb, as he looks to return to action after missing the Week 2 matchup against Howard. Left the season opener in the first quarter, and had been “day-to-day” since. No official word, but the outlook looks good for the corner.

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

I sit right by the flag. If it’s gusty enough, I wonder if they’re worried about it hitting fans on the way up? The thing is huge. They had trouble with the pole last year too. 

It ain’t easy having a huge flag

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...