Class of '66 Old Fart Posted August 11 Posted August 11 Link opened for me as well. Loved this line: "... SEC fans can complain all they want about Indiana’s soft nonconference schedule, but when an SEC team had a chance to delegitimize IU in the Playoff, the Hoosiers stuffed Alabama into a Rose Bowl locker." Thanks @LIHoosier skhoosier2, HoosierReb01 and 68Hoosier 3 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted August 11 Posted August 11 Just bought my tickets to WKU. Going with my daughter, a friend and her daughter. Plan is to tell the girls that we are interested in each other by telling them after the game that we will be going just the two of us to NW jermhoosierfan 1 Quote
8bucks Posted August 12 Posted August 12 2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said: Just bought my tickets to WKU. Going with my daughter, a friend and her daughter. Plan is to tell the girls that we are interested in each other by telling them after the game that we will be going just the two of us to NW Congrats but they probably already know Quote
Brass Cannon Posted August 12 Posted August 12 22 minutes ago, 8bucks said: Congrats but they probably already know We’ve debated that. They are 9 so I think we have gotten away with it. But possible we haven’t Quote
jermhoosierfan Posted August 12 Posted August 12 18 hours ago, Brass Cannon said: Just bought my tickets to WKU. Going with my daughter, a friend and her daughter. Plan is to tell the girls that we are interested in each other by telling them after the game that we will be going just the two of us to NW Have the prices come down since they were available? I was thinking about waiting till around Labor Day to see if they have. Quote
LIHoosier Posted August 12 Posted August 12 Some rare special teams love Lebowski, Stuhoo, str8baller and 1 other 4 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted August 12 Posted August 12 3 hours ago, jermhoosierfan said: Have the prices come down since they were available? I was thinking about waiting till around Labor Day to see if they have. Looks like they went up a decent bit. I had to settle for worse seats than I wanted to jermhoosierfan 1 Quote
Hovadipo Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 Really fell off pace on my 2025 rewatch. Have game 4 rolling in the background at work today. Honestly pretty incredible knowing the final score because the 1st quarter was even, even with the blocked punt TD. A couple dumb Illinois penalties/play calls, plus the targeting call getting Scott kicked out and this thing got out of hand in a hurry. Quote
Stuhoo Posted August 27 Posted August 27 17 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: Really fell off pace on my 2025 rewatch. Have game 4 rolling in the background at work today. Honestly pretty incredible knowing the final score because the 1st quarter was even, even with the blocked punt TD. A couple dumb Illinois penalties/play calls, plus the targeting call getting Scott kicked out and this thing got out of hand in a hurry. I watched the entire Penn State game last night. Even tho I knew, I was so freakin nervous in the fourth quarter. Hovadipo, Brass Cannon and Artie86 3 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted August 27 Posted August 27 I rewatched a lot of season over the summer as I worked out. I’ve rewatched OSU a few times though. Honestly think thats the best overall game from last year. Quote
Hovadipo Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 Two dropped pick sixes that did not eventually lead to points for us. We could have put up 80. Quote
southsidehoosier Posted August 27 Posted August 27 Finally got around to watching the Don Fischer synced national championship game. Incredible rewatch experience J34 1 Quote
Sandman Posted August 27 Posted August 27 In the aftermath of the championship game, I swear I saw a replay from the timeout before Fernando's TD run. It was from a different angle, like a cameraman on the sideline. Coach was trying to get the kicking team off the field and was getting irritated. He finally yelled out "We're goin' fer it!!", in his Yinzer accent and it was just hilarious and awesome. But now I can't find the clip anywhere. Anyone else see this or have the clip? I asked our AI overlords and they are useless. Quote
Hovadipo Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 33 minutes ago, Sandman said: In the aftermath of the championship game, I swear I saw a replay from the timeout before Fernando's TD run. It was from a different angle, like a cameraman on the sideline. Coach was trying to get the kicking team off the field and was getting irritated. He finally yelled out "We're goin' fer it!!", in his Yinzer accent and it was just hilarious and awesome. But now I can't find the clip anywhere. Anyone else see this or have the clip? I asked our AI overlords and they are useless. There was a "F*** it" in there too I believe. May have been the IU media team. Quote
Jeff Flabjohns Posted August 27 Posted August 27 51 minutes ago, Sandman said: In the aftermath of the championship game, I swear I saw a replay from the timeout before Fernando's TD run. It was from a different angle, like a cameraman on the sideline. Coach was trying to get the kicking team off the field and was getting irritated. He finally yelled out "We're goin' fer it!!", in his Yinzer accent and it was just hilarious and awesome. But now I can't find the clip anywhere. Anyone else see this or have the clip? I asked our AI overlords and they are useless. SportsCoaching & Training At 7:24 in this video Sandman and str8baller 1 1 Quote
Stuhoo Posted August 27 Posted August 27 34 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: There was a "F*** it" in there too I believe. May have been the IU media team. And when Fernando gets back to the sideline, he hits his peoples with the Heisman pose: Hollywood Mike Miranda 1 Quote
Jeff Flabjohns Posted August 27 Posted August 27 3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said: And when Fernando gets back to the sideline, he hits his peoples with the Heisman pose: Right before EJ Williams knocks him to his knees with a helmet tap. Nando definitely had his bell rung on that run skhoosier2 1 Quote
Sandman Posted August 27 Posted August 27 31 minutes ago, Jeff Flabjohns said: At 7:24 in this video You are a legend! Thanks a bunch. Quote
TheWatShot Posted August 28 Posted August 28 I can rewatch any game except Miami. Even though that should be the best of all, I just get too nervous in the second half thinking we're going to blow it somehow. The Heismandoza touchdown run hides a lot of the other mistakes we made late. I bet Cig still gets pissed if he goes over any of that film again. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted August 28 Posted August 28 13 minutes ago, TheWatShot said: I can rewatch any game except Miami. Even though that should be the best of all, I just get too nervous in the second half thinking we're going to blow it somehow. The Heismandoza touchdown run hides a lot of the other mistakes we made late. I bet Cig still gets pissed if he goes over any of that film again. If he ever thinks he’s prepared enough he probably watches the film of the of the end of the first half. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.