Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

6 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Assuming everything we have heard about Ballo commitment, Malone still makes sense as a backup big.  Skill set is different than Reneau and Ballo.

That is best case big man scenario to me. Then find a back-up 4 that can shoot a little and you've hit the front-court jackpot.

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Malone still visiting per rabs

Has anyone seen Malone play? I’m a big believer in the talent level sub-D1 but I’m curious about the fit.

53 minutes ago, SamIam said:

Conwell was my favorite player in the portal but it unfortunately seems like the writing is on the wall.

Still, I don't get why we wouldn't be happy with Essegian, he still averaged 11 Pts/game as a freshman at the power five level, we could do a lot worse with a bench shooter. 

and he was good his freshman year, just lacked on defense. i read somewhere about a  rift between him and Gard.

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

I don't know Alec Lasley but I'm guessing he's just a few minutes behind with his info. I think he is a student reporter

He works for Hoosier Illustrated.  His bio says he has previously worked for 247 and rivals (but that could be anything, don't know the capacity).  Has about 3800 twitter followers, so not much.

7 minutes ago, Trish said:

Woodson and company did tremendous this off-season.

Now, can they put it together and finally make it to the second weekend? We'll see come March.

Congrats to the staff! This will ease the hot seat for the summer. 

Hump is still there.  :)  

So Rice is official, Ballo and Carlyle it just seems we are waiting for the official announcement. If all three of those come to fruition as they should, and we somehow in hell find a way to get Conwell...i dont want to get my hopes/expectations up, but holy hell 

Just now, cleeter said:

So Rice is official, Ballo and Carlyle it just seems we are waiting for the official announcement. If all three of those come to fruition as they should, and we somehow in hell find a way to get Conwell...i dont want to get my hopes/expectations up, but holy hell 

I would put the odds of adding Conwell to that group at pretty much 0% unfortunately.

Still good enough about to be cautiously optimistic... hopefully round out the haul with two good bench players.