Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

1 minute ago, theriverpilot said:

I'm happy that IU is finally able to let its $$$ do some talking.

They tried last year. Got Ware. Missed on every guard and/or shooter they went after. New year, new outcome.

Malone is #50 on Grace.

Btw, he attended Prairie Heights High School, which is where my kids would have gone had they still been school age. PHHS is a really small school, and it would be amazing if this guy could play high D1 ball.

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I don't think so. Likely a spot for him to step up as a sophomore.

His dad has indicated that one and done isn't what he is really looking for.  His dad has been very development oriented.  Plus he's only 17, won't turn 18 until June.  Two years is most likely.

16 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

That's how most big time programs were getting their players long before everyone was allowed to play the game.

• Did we play it a little back then? Probably.
  • Did we play it up to the level of most SEC and ACC schools? Nope; nowhere near that.
  • Did we play it up to the bankroll of our alumni base? Not even a little.
  • Now that it is legal, allowed, and every team is playing it? We are pretty ******* good at it.

Now it's time to prove the money is worth it by making it to the second weekend. No excuse not to make the second weekend. 

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

you add him.. jesus. 

I live in Evansville and I'll be honest I haven't watched a lot of Aces basketball. I just know their fans were upset to lose him. Really good shooter. 

Just a guess Carlyle and Humrichous are our top 2 realistic options right now. After that the majority of your roster is set.