Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

realTomCrean

IUBB vs Penn St - Thursday, 03.14.24 @ 9PM on BTN

14 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

When we beat wisky, some people said "well, they are playing well".  We beat a Penn State team that has been playing well and it's "they suck".

If you don't want to give credit to Woodson, I'm cool with that.  Don't know how you can't be happy for the players, though.

Yep,

The year, and the immediate future, are not great but some that thought we would go 0-4 at the end of the season now disparage every single win. Whatever. I assumed the locker room was dead and here we are….5 W’s in a row (yes, I’m ready for the “accepting lower standards” blah blah blah comments).

4 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

When we beat wisky, some people said "well, they are playing well".  We beat a Penn State team that has been playing well and it's "they suck".

If you don't want to give credit to Woodson, I'm cool with that.  Don't know how you can't be happy for the players, though.

Good post! Thanks, Race…

Woody said the play was drawn up for X. Of all your options, X?!? Woody, you truly are a dumb ****. Fellas won despite you tonight 

After that 3 point attempt with 1 minute left grazed rim.

Really though, there’s like 4 options off that set.

Leal, said it was ran for Leeko.

And Leeko was fouled in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

10 minutes ago, GoHoosiers24 said:

Woody said the play was drawn up for X. Of all your options, X?!? Woody, you truly are a dumb ****. Fellas won despite you tonight 

I think the play was drawn to get X going downhill with ball and then deal to a big or a Mack jumper; not drawn for X to get a clean outside look. PSU defended it well but Malik did his job and got the ball on the rim. They flew two guys at Ware and left Leal alone.

That’s a winning frickin play my friends.

FIVE IN A ROW.

HAS THIS TEAM QUIT? HELLA NOOOOO!!!!