Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Woody could be a complete d**k if he wanted to. If he doesn't release McNeeley from his LOI, he has to sit out a year. 

At least I think that's the case. 

That happened with Funderburke when I was in school. 

Wouldn't do Woody's reputation much good, but not sure what's left of that anyway. 

3 minutes ago, tyappleg said:

Jesus Christ. I was almost getting over the Woodson decision and now this.  The program is in ******* shambles and we are just letting it happen.  

"We" aren't.  Nobody gives a crap what we think.  If they did we would be talking about who is coaching the team next year.

Everyone just needs to stop sending money to these people.  The Simon's want to burn their wealth, have at it but they can't fill seats.  I also get tired of the "toxic fanbase" BS.  I will just stop caring IU and then all of you a-holes will have to find a real job to suck at making way less money than you do.  And I don't give a f--- if Dolson was overruled or whatever.  Every single person associated with this decision has got to go.  Every last one.  This was a stupid hire 3 years ago and they know it.  And they through another member of the family (Fife) under the bus 2 years ago so why should I give a flying f--- if we throw Woody under it.  I was in school with Dane, I never saw Woodson play a minute.  So why should I care if he gets unceremoniously tossed out the door and sh** on like he did to Fife?

Jesus Christ. I was almost getting over the Woodson decision and now this.  The program is in ******* shambles and we are just letting it happen.  
Too many were trying to convince themselves today next year could work. This was always a real possibility

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Woody could be a complete d**k if he wanted to. If he doesn't release McNeeley from his LOI, he has to sit out a year. 

At least I think that's the case. 

That happened with Funderburke when I was in school. 

Wouldn't do Woody's reputation much good, but not sure what's left of that anyway. 

Lawrence Funderburke? He was at IU then transferred, that is why he had to sit out a year.

Liam does need to get a release from the LOI, but it is rare for a coach/school to deny that. When they do, they get dragged in the media.

The Chief of Staff/GM was not implemented fast enough.

player wants to play in a functional program and not a disfunction program.  Good for him.