Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

1 minute ago, RoncalliHoosier said:

One more screenshot. They are every bit as toxic as IU fans. Note the similar comments. Replace Buckner, Woodson and Indiana with the Kentucky counterpart and it pretty much reads the same.

And to restate the obvious: Fire Woodson.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 7.11.23 PM.png

Are any of the posts wrong? Let alone toxic?

7 minutes ago, cleeter said:

I mean since Woodson was hired, he has the same amount of NCAa tournament wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More if you count the play-in game.

Keep Calipari, Fire Woodson!

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Are any of the posts wrong? Let alone toxic?

Just the run of the mill stuff - Calapari can't coach, the team sux, the program is a joke, Cal wastes more talent than anyone, never giving another dollar to the program while Cal is there. 

The site is slammed, and reloading pages is horrible - lots if server connection issues, etc.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 7.27.08 PM.png

Perspective. Kentucky fans are pissed they lost a close game to a far inferior opponent. We don't even wiff the ncaa and keep our talentless coach. We're not toxic were a blueblood demanding more. Cal system is just outdated. Imo was a crean who hit the jack pot but not a serious coach!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, coonhounds said:

Important reminder! Kentucky fa s are pissed and I believe a chance a change could be made! We are far below that bar it's ridiculous. We need a immediate change!

Unfortunately the administration needs an immediate change in mindset for that to happen. Ditch the pure unadulterated nepotism and the habit of keeping lousy coaches too long.

If Kentucky actually ponied up and fired Cal, we would finally know if Jay Wright will ever coach again because I am guessing they would offer him a godfather deal and make him turn it down. 100 Million dollars can change a mind lol. 

1 hour ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Post in thread 'Kelvin Sampson' https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/kelvin-sampson.409680/post-12749245

Even they know the score.  We aren't toxic.

We're nothing compared to them. Give UK our last 25 years and those fans would burn the campus to the ground. 

8 hours ago, coonhounds said:

Perspective. Kentucky fans are pissed they lost a close game to a far inferior opponent. We don't even wiff the ncaa and keep our talentless coach. We're not toxic were a blueblood demanding more. Cal system is just outdated. Imo was a crean who hit the jack pot but not a serious coach!

Funny cause they’re going through a streak kind of like Knight did at the end, except Cal isn’t Knight.  

I had read somewhere UK was trying to revamp their NIL to make it the biggest. 

9 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Kentucky just gotta wait until after next season. Then all of the COVID years will be gone. Galloway and Leals class will be the last of them. The 23, 24, 25, 26 year olds will be gone. A few 23 year olds in grad transfers but it'll be back to 18-22 year olds.

So you think that the current age of college players beating Kensucky is 23-26, but by pulling back the age range one year, he will now be playing against 18-22 year olds?

Does. Not. Compute.

10 hours ago, RoncalliHoosier said:

One more screenshot. They are every bit as toxic as IU fans. Note the similar comments. Replace Buckner, Woodson and Indiana with the Kentucky counterpart and it pretty much reads the same.

And to restate the obvious: Fire Woodson.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 7.11.23 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 7.15.33 PM.png

Did I read a Barnfart in there? LOL It's early and haven't had my coffee

On 2/22/2024 at 2:35 PM, BH33 said:

I've been having these weird scenarios play through in my head where I see UK and Cal part ways and he ends up at IU. I even texted my former college roommate about it this morning after we finished our gripe session from last night's game.

Will my daydream manifest?