Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

firecoachwoodsonthread

We are really going to have to watch another season of Mike Woodson at IU aren't we...

Probably. We will win 1 or maybe even 2 of the last 3. Woody will beg for another year and he’ll probably get one.

Ugh. Either way transfer portal season is fun.

But Woody not making the tournament with this roster is a fire-able offense in its own right.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

We are really going to have to watch another season of Mike Woodson at IU aren't we...

I can barely stand the last 2-3 days. I can’t stand another season of this, but it seems that is what we are going to have to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Probably. We will win 1 or maybe even 2 of the last 3. Woody will beg for another year and he’ll probably get one.

Ugh. Either way transfer portal season is fun.

But Woody not making the tournament with this roster is a fire-able offense in its own right.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Woodson is a bad college basketball coach and this season exposed him for that. Probably not even a top 30 coach in college right now. 

He's backed by power decision makers in the program, he will sell not having X this season as why it was a failure.

If you want an idea of what IU bball will look like next year, take a look a Kenny Payne at Louisville.

Prolonging the inevitable

Well, poop
Cue the "see, all we needed was Xavier" BS from Woody.
We are in basketball hell.
I just knew he would win tonight and probably one more keeping him here.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

The absolute only thing wins do at this point in the season is secure Mike Woodson’s fourth season. A fourth Mike Woodson season would be disastrous for the program. This, it’s impossible to be anything but pissed. This sucks. 

A 4th season with Woodson is worse than any penalty the NCAA can levy against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not gonna doom. This game didn’t do anything to prove that CMW should be the coach moving forward. We won at home after blowing a 15 point lead to a flailing Wiscy team. If the admin are looking for reasons to save a sub-par coach they’ll need to do better than that. The first loss next year will be start an avalanche of negativity. Imho CMW has to win several games including games we have no business winning.