Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

5 hours ago, JimmerNoe said:

His take will be negative and ridiculous no matter who takes the job, but can you imagine the Dan Dakich takes if we hired a guy who’s been attached to scandal before. His head would explode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he actually likes Chris Beard.

16 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

What is sad is that it is game day a nobody cares, instead we are talking about new coaches even though we don't have an opening.

I am afraid that we all are going to be all very upset and disappointed when Woodson is back next year. Hope I am wrong because this thread will get to 2 thousand pages before next March

I think we’ll be disappointed in Dolson & Whitten but not upset. I think most people will be like tonight just not care. I have more friends at the baseball game than the basketball game. 

19 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

What is sad is that it is game day a nobody cares, instead we are talking about new coaches even though we don't have an opening.

I am afraid that we all are going to be all very upset and disappointed when Woodson is back next year. Hope I am wrong because this thread will get to 2 thousand pages before next March

I'll be watching the game.  Coaching change is beyond my pay grade, but can still watch the team play.

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think we’ll be disappointed in Dolson & Whitten but not upset. I think most people will be like tonight just not care. I have more friends at the baseball game than the basketball game. 

This is my thing......I think that even people who think that Woodson should come back next year don't envision him being there beyond next year.  That's pretty telling IMO and the reason you have to move on.  

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I was disappointed in Dolson when he hired Woodson, so not much change. 

8 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Not a big Johnson fan, and even less of a fan of the lack of accountability for his actions, but I wouldn't go that far. He can be very good and win you the game, he can also be so horrendous you'd think he was being paid to throw the game. You don't know what you're going to get; his median, if someone as inconsistent as him has one, isn't very good. 

He's been hurt an awful lot at IU. It's hard to be consistent if you can't play. 

27 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Oh, so it’s your friends’ fault we’re losing to PFW.  They must be bad fans too, lol.

13 minutes ago, Herotime said:

How much would a win tonight set back our new coach hopes?

Meh, not much. It won’t help. Indiana needs to lose, now that will help get the fire spreading. 

I think a win tonight would almost extinguish the coach talks. Woody has been saying not having X hurts them. X comes back and they win? That’ll make Woody and QB safe

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Pisses me off they are gonna play this hard after the season is over. 

I doubt this is the case, but wouldn’t it be neat if the team as been told that Woodson is going to “retire” after the season so they’re all coming together as a group to try to send things off on a high note, which is why they’re playing like they are tonight? 

(fingers crossed ha) 

1 minute ago, IUrocker said:

I doubt this is the case, but wouldn’t it be neat if the team as been told that Woodson is going to “retire” after the season so they’re all coming together as a group to try to send things off on a high note, which is why they’re playing like they are tonight? 

(fingers crossed ha) 

I wish. lol.

Ware working on improving that draft stock tonight. 

I think a win tonight would almost extinguish the coach talks. Woody has been saying not having X hurts them. X comes back and they win? That’ll make Woody and QB safe

Any win from here on out helps Woodson secure another year no doubt.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk