Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

I do kinda feel like Luke Skywalker being dragged to the Dark Side, I don't think I've posted this much diatribe in the entire time I've been here lol. Plus, if I quote this, [mention=8814]Hornsby[/mention] may have to see your comment, ha!
I am not going to read anything that guy writes so don't waste your time.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

I can't help but feel like we'll win 2 in the BTT and lose on Saturday.

Suppose that will make it interesting come Sunday, but the venom and vitriol will be out again at approximately 7pm after we don't make the tournament. 

But he'll definitely be back because Dolson/BoT will see a 20-14 record in a vacuum and say hey that doesn't look too bad.

Lots of roster overhaul, and it'll be rinse and repeat next year. 

We're in college basketball purgatory.

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

I don't think the "true fan" bits from Woody and Leal were responses from a salty old coach or a testy player. 

I think they were calculated, measured and planned -- and part of a brilliant marketing strategy.

I can see it now ... 

IU "True fan" T-shirts

IU "True fan" hoodies 

IU "True fan" sweat pants

IU "True fan" hats 

IU "True fan" coffee cups

IU "True fan" tumblers 

There's no end to the possibilities. And of course, they'll cost a little more, because a "true fan" certainly will be willing to spend a little extra! A signifant portion of the proceeds goes to NIL.

Point me the way to these goodies! 

Well the True Fans need to start with the "Bottom Feeders are World Beaters" T-shirts.  

Just now, Hornsby said:

I am not going to read anything that guy writes so don't waste your time.

I'll waste my time as I please!! I'm at work, so really getting paid to waste my time lol

I can't help but feel like we'll win 2 in the BTT and lose on Saturday.
Suppose that will make it interesting come Sunday, but the venom and vitriol will be out again at approximately 7pm after we don't make the tournament. 
But he'll definitely be back because Dolson/BoT will see a 20-14 record in a vacuum and say hey that doesn't look too bad.
Lots of roster overhaul, and it'll be rinse and repeat next year. 
We're in college basketball purgatory.
They could not have asked for a better draw. Lose yesterday band they probably get ohio state. That being said our btt history is dismal so who knows but Teo wins won't be enough they would have to win it all.

If the rumors are true about how he treated the women's coach good lord. No wonder fife is gone. Unless you kiss Mike's rear, there is no spot for you. 

Also. I am pretty sure those rumors are false for one big reason.

With the amount of media/reporters that have been around the Women’s teams, we would more to go on than “rumors”. Especially in todays climate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll waste my time as I please!! I'm at work, so really getting paid to waste my time lol
Go ahead and post all his comments if want Knock yourself out but I won't read them.

With the amount of media/reporters that have been around the Women’s teams, we would more to go on than “rumors”. Especially in todays climate.

Maybe buy after the way he came across yesterday he does not do himself any favors.

3 minutes ago, iubb said:

Those are true btw

Just now, 8bucks said:

For those of us that missed them, what are these rumors and how do you know they are true?

Woodson not being so kind to Teri Moren nor the women’s team. Some rumors include not participating in speaking to team, asking that women be treated a bit differently than men’s team, etc. 

19 minutes ago, MrBBall said:

Those are true btw

I believe that the rumors of Woody being disconnected and Terri Moren shaking her head at his lack of self-awareness is true and fits.

Give me Dusty May instead of Mike Woodson.

• The speech yesterday is basically irrelevant

• For me? The Rabjohns download on Woody was the ultimate truth bomb - point of no return.

11 minutes ago, MrBBall said:

Woodson not being so kind to Teri Moren nor the women’s team. Some rumors include not participating in speaking to team, asking that women be treated a bit differently than men’s team, etc. 

IIRC it was a different team Woodson didn't speak too when asked, not the women's team.