Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Illinois - Saturday, 01.27.24 @ 3:00 ET on Fox TV

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

The Big Ten isn't going to allow one of it's few tourney teams to lose if it's close. Gotta win by 15 to win by 5.

It’s kind of like the WWE

3 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

You cannot be a good basketball team in today’s game without reliable perimeter shooters. You can write off every season in November if your roster can’t shoot. 

Or your staff doesn’t emphasize it at all. Starts with the staff

It’s a road L but some encouraging signs with X back to starting and major contributions and Bako with a big double double.
Have to start winning with the next game and on
Love the positive attitude but it's almost getting a little to late. With all the good we did the shooting was still a epic nightmare. Free-throw and downtown is embarrassing!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

The last time Indiana went a full game without a single made three-pointer was on February 25, 2010 against Wisconsin. IU finished that game 0-5 from deep

Didn’t IU lose by 30 in that game?

2 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

Hang on real quick I think Hummel wants everyone to know you’re not gonna win being 0-8 from 3

Honestly, he’s basically just calling Woody a moron all game, and it’s really not much different than what we do here. I’d hate him for it if he weren’t correct.  

This is laughably disgusting basketball. 0-8 from 3 is bad on so many levels. I’d laugh at a halfway decent high school team that went 0-8 from 3.