Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Wisconsin - Friday, 01.19.24 @ 8:30 ET on FS1

Last time we played up there, we had a 22 point lead in the first half. We gave up 5 straight points to end the half to only lead by 17 and people started losing their minds. I remember feeling oddly calm, that this was the breakout game of the Mike Woodson era and there was no way we'd lose. Then 21st century IU basketball showed up and reminded me that if there's a game to be lost and a crazy way to do it, a way will be found to make it happen. I went from thinking we'd win with about 10 minutes left to correctly predicting the final score with 5 minutes left. 
Yep though I don't think we will have to worry about a 22 point iu lead tonight

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Conner Essegian's seemingly been the odd man out for Wisky this season but tonight he'll probably be the guy who torches us for 30.

You had to say it out loud. Almost guaranteed to happen now.

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I mentioned to my wife how much dry January sucks. She said we’re not doing dry January, we’re just not purchasing alcohol. Gift card to the Office Lounge just got used. I’m back baby.

Doesn’t apply on game days.  :)

1 hour ago, IU_FanClub said:

Hysterics guy on peegs said Ware is out with a sprained ankle. If we start Sparks I swear man.

Must have put too much weight on it while watching Edey dive on the floor for that loose ball the other night. 

7 hours ago, coonhounds said:

Imo having a players only meeting that actually worked should have been a red flag for our coaching

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

It’s been a red flag this entire season.  It was a giant red flag when he appointed X as captain