Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Michigan - Tuesday, 12.05.23 @ 9:00 on Peacock TV

Foot injuries suck and I feel bad for X. I have always had bad ankles, from basketball and the army. After getting into the VA system, I finally figured out my issue was that I wasn't just twisting/spraining my ankles. They found 7 different scars on my right talofibular and calcaneofibular ligaments indicating that I tore the ligaments at least that many times and my ankles are very loose do to the extra length of the ligaments now. They asked if I wanted surgery to fix it but warned that I would be in a boot for a long time.  Even with a tightly tied military boot, I could roll my ankle by stepping on a pebble on a sidewalk.

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Just a foot injury but worse than a sprain

On 12/6/2023 at 10:34 AM, btownqb said:

Also--- and you guys brought up the subject of kids--- I watched the game, in the hospital, while I held my not-yet-two-day-old-daugther. She was born Monday morning. Emery Anne 

And, dont worry--- she won't be saving the ball under our own basket in the 2044 Women's March Madness. 

On a serious note--- I have a new found respect for my wife. My god. Tough af. 

Snapchat-5660461.jpg

congrats btown, what a wonderful event

3 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Have you posted this to his socials?? 

I’m a lurker on socials, but anyone is welcome to. The issue is, he might be confused if someone sends him that without context and says “hey Stuhoo nicknamed you Ware-o-dactyl and Hovadipo made this for u”.

Have you posted this to his socials?? 
I’m a lurker on socials, but anyone is welcome to. The issue is, he might be confused if someone sends him that without context and says “hey Stuhoo nicknamed you Ware-o-dactyl and Hovadipo made this for u”.
Someone should. I'm sure he'd find that funny

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Oh, I’m sure he know Hova and Stu!!