Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Coach Curt Cignetti to INDIANA

25 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Yes, absent an unlikely winning streak to end the season I do. And the actuarial cost of the buyout will not be anywhere near $20 million. 

That is if Allan finds another job right away 

On 11/1/2023 at 9:46 AM, Lebowski said:

Assuming CTA isn't coming back next season here's a list of coaches that I would hope Dolson at least calls. 

Shawn Clark
Jason Candle
Jeff Traylor
Jeff Tedford
Craig Bohl
Curt Cignetti
Tom Herman

I’d add Sean Lewis to the “not doing your job if you don’t call” list. The offense, plus having success at a horrible job one state away does it for me. Colorado came back to Earth and he kind of fell off the map.

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’d add Sean Lewis to the “not doing your job if you don’t call” list. The offense, plus having success at a horrible job one state away does it for me. Colorado came back to Earth and he kind of fell off the map.

Tom Hermon is the easy choice 

I think this whole talk of finding our next coach is incredibly premature. We have our next coach: Tom Allen! 

We're gonna win these final four games, then upset Miami-Ohio in the Quick Lane Bowl to finish 7-6. 

When Jim Harbaugh and Lincoln Riley leave for the NFL, our AD will panic -- thinking our coach will be poached. He'll restructure CTA's contract -- adding three years and upping his buyout to $30 million! 

#LEO 

16 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Lewis got "benched" today for Pat Shurmur...? It has to be to allow him to start job searching as opposed to a performance thing, because if it's the latter...yikes.

1 hour ago, Josh said:

We could get Cam Cameron to be OC as long as he agrees not to redesign the IU logo again

I remember watching IU when Sam Wyche coached IU. He also resigned the IU logo and changed the colors to actual cream and crimson… It was ugly….IMO lol

IMG_5859.jpeg

10 hours ago, Artie86 said:

I remember watching IU when Sam Wyche coached IU. He also resigned the IU logo and changed the colors to actual cream and crimson… It was ugly….IMO lol

IMG_5859.jpeg

Yea... Not that mad about it lol... He was also going to get us Michael Irvin so. I'm a believer in that the cream and crimson need to be used. But the cream more of a border color, 3rd to the crimson and white.

8 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

This may come as a shock... But Cam Cameron is one of the best coaches IU has had since Mallory was fired.. or it may show just how bad of a program it is.

There's been six coaches after Mallory and Cam's win loss record is ranked 5th out of 6.

8 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

This may come as a shock... But Cam Cameron is one of the best coaches IU has had since Mallory was fired.. or it may show just how bad of a program it is.

Come on, man. You were ranting yesterday about coaches that aren't any good because their resume at IU says they aren't and you trot out the guy that couldn't get a top-2 player in the history of the program to a single bowl game?

23 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Come on, man. You were ranting yesterday about coaches that aren't any good because their resume at IU says they aren't and you trot out the guy that couldn't get a top-2 player in the history of the program to a single bowl game?

Antwaan Randle-El, Zora Clevenger, George Taliaferro, Pete Pihos, Anthony Thompson...who's your top two?