Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PF Eric Reibe to UConn

18 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I’d say that sounds pretty good for Indiana all things given. But good for all teams, really.  

I kinda feel like Reibe and Mullins playing together is very possible. Let’s hope it’s at Indiana instead of UConn

This is my thought.  If IU gets Mullins, I think Reibe comes too.  It’s that simple.

1 minute ago, Hoosier Guy said:

This is my thought.  If IU gets Mullins, I think Reibe comes too.  It’s that simple.

Reibe might also be really interested in playing with Darius Adams and Jacob Furphy. Or IU might have to spend too much of it's NIL budget on Mullins.

It's possible that Reibe and Mullins are tight now, but there are obviously so many moving parts.

9 minutes ago, Barrel E Richard said:

guten tag alle

ich bin Barrel E Richard; die most trusty insider in der history of ratiopharm ulm basketball bundesliga...

als many know, ich happens to bin das team akupunkteurist hier in Ulm.

during meines appointment in der morgen with Trainer Tyler Harrelson, ich was informed das former stars player Eric Reibe ist visiting many trainers in Amerika diese week. as many says in Deutsch, "Eric ist der Sohn, den ich nie hatte."

Trainer Hurley say to Eric dass he can win gigantisch in Connekitkut. Eric ist also very happy dass they both ist Billy Joel Fanboys.  Trainer Hurley tells ihm dass he can be hist Big Shot.

Eric enjoy Trainer Woodson und his stories und geld. he says Eric dass er ist very like Uwe Blab.  Trainer Woodson tells ihm in 49 staaten ist basketball, but in indiana ist big basketball.

Oregon hat ducks.

Meines liver feels das Eric ist in indiana, but meine bladder tells mir ist die hunde.  Ich denke Eric wears red stripe.

Anyhows, ich habe ein plate of sauerkraut und weisswurst from meiner Mutter in der kitchen.

-Barrel E Richard, 2024

is that you Jordy?

13 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Reibe might also be really interested in playing with Darius Adams and Jacob Furphy. Or IU might have to spend too much of it's NIL budget on Mullins.

It's possible that Reibe and Mullins are tight now, but there are obviously so many moving parts.

Eh, it’s been said money would never be an issue for IU recruiting 

28 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

The flip is also true.  If Mullins chooses UConn, I would think there’s a good chance Reibe goes there too.  IU has done a really good job with both of these recruits.  We’ll see if it pays off in the end.

I guess I don't get the forum thing. Seems like you could look at this thread for real info instead of a few people entertaining themselves with zero info and nothing but BS.  People just entertaining the few. I would prefer actual talk and the players and the chance of IU getting them to commit. 

8 hours ago, Atombaum said:

I guess I don't get the forum thing. Seems like you could look at this thread for real info instead of a few people entertaining themselves with zero info and nothing but BS.  People just entertaining the few. I would prefer actual talk and the players and the chance of IU getting them to commit. 

Here's your update, no BS: There's no update.

9 hours ago, Atombaum said:

Really funny first couple of posts on a forum you signed up for lol. I get the sentiment about sometimes just wanting to see news. Forums aren’t the best place for that. Just keep an eye on news outlets. When it comes to recruiting, actual news is few and far between. The rest of the time is like fishing… waiting patiently. Having a sense of humor can help pass the time. Come basketball season, there’s plenty of actual sports talk around here. 

Sure, without hard info these threads do tend to devolve into some purse-swinging and petty insults. I remember one that strayed into a discussion about the male refractory period. But just when you are about fed up and think it's not worth it anymore one of the usual suspects posts something funny, poignant or touching. We all have a good laugh, realize we're all in this together and see we've actually learned something about ourselves. At the end of the day, isn't that what really matters? 

1 hour ago, Hardwood83 said:

Sure, without hard info these threads do tend to devolve into some purse-swinging and petty insults. I remember one that strayed into a discussion about the male refractory period. But just when you are about fed up and think it's not worth it anymore one of the usual suspects posts something funny, poignant or touching. We all have a good laugh, realize we're all in this together and see we've actually learned something about ourselves. At the end of the day, isn't that what really matters? 

Maybe the real Eric Reibe is the friends we make along the way