Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

All the hand-wringing and worrying about next year when it's only December is exactly why I wanted to see us sign a stronger class in the fall. But I was told it wasn't necessary because spring signings and the portal would take care of it. 
Yep we are told Woodson will kill it this spring so we should have zero worries.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Yep we are told Woodson will kill it this spring so we should have zero worries.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Same thing we were told last spring whenever we’d express concerns. I’d be fine firing Woodson tomorrow, honestly. I never liked the hire. It wasn’t a serious blueblood move. It was a Hail Mary to pleases the “we need an IU guy” crowd. We’re mediocre and not at all fun to watch. Unfortunately, we have several more seasons with him and the next guy probably won’t be much better. 

5 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Are we allowed to be concerned yet?  Asking for a friend 

No. Team is on the upswing and it’s unrealistic to expect more in only year 3. He’s still dealing with Archie players this year which holds him back. 

6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

No. Team is on the upswing and it’s unrealistic to expect more in only year 3. He’s still dealing with Archie players this year which holds him back. 

I like woody but we keep using this excuse with our coaches while other programs turn around quickly.  In his first year with Archie’s players we had a great D but over the his 3 years that D has gotten worse. 

46 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Are we allowed to be concerned yet?  Asking for a friend 

It’s a free message board people  are more than welcome  to do whatever they  want.   If people  want to be concerned do it, if people are not concerned  then do that, if people want to show up only after losses people can do that, if people want to be crickets after wins people can do that as well.   Free is free 

Woodson needs to go. He can't motivate 4- and 5-star basketball players to play well enough to beat Morehead State, he is NOT the answer. Why would any talent want to come to IU? Clearly Woody has no idea what he's doing.