Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

BTT Game Thread: Indiana vs. Illinois 3/11 - 11:30 am on BTN

20 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

I will take a 40% chance of victory when you are talking 9 seed vs 1 seed.

we played a really poorly strategized game last time, I hope we can make the right adjustments. 

Really poor strategy last time. Trayce can’t guard Kofi straight up. Race and Durr have to guard Kofi majority of the time. They have the size to disrupt him

15 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Really poor strategy last time. Trayce can’t guard Kofi straight up. Race and Durr have to guard Kofi majority of the time. They have the size to disrupt him

In my opinion, we need to have Race, Trayce, Durr, whoever is guarding him, stand him up and then bring GallowY, Phinisee, Geronimo etc over immediately to steal it or have him pick up his dribble. 
it cannot come slow or half assed, needs to be quick and decisive

15 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

I hope we see that TJD, JG. X, Galloway, Kopp lineup get some real run. Btw Kopp hit some big time key corner 3's in this game, was good to see, and that lineup has D, spread, athleticism, and ball movement.

His corner 3 has been real nice lately 

Hoping the UM game was this year's version of the '15 ND game and sparks a whole new mindset with this team. Better late than never. That said I expect Kofi to dominate and IU to lose in the 11-14 range unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I don’t know if this is must win for us to be dancing. Illinois is great, if we somehow win of course we are dancing. 

I’m thinking we’re going to be on the edge of our seat come Sunday. 

9 hours ago, hoosiersoxfan said:

Please don’t leave Trent Frazier open even a little bit. That guy never misses against us anyone especially when it’s crunch time. 

Yes -- especially when it's crunch time.