Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Five Prime

2022-2023 IUBB Roster Projection

9 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Keeping track of players IU is after in the portal, the vast majority of them are guards. IMO this speaks well to Trayce/Race coming back does it not? Also speaks well that this staff is looking for a shooter. 

Someone has to announce something today right? Right lol?

5 minutes ago, IU_FanClub said:

Someone has to announce something today right? Right lol?

Who knows lol. This is around when he did last year. I just know that if it was a done deal or even remotely close for them to be leaving I’d sure hope the staff would’ve reached out to more than just the Ball State player. Duncomb would be our only big man at the 5. 

3 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Who knows lol. This is around when he did last year. I just know that if it was a done deal or even remotely close for them to be leaving I’d sure hope the staff would’ve reached out to more than just the Ball State player. Duncomb would be our only big man at the 5. 

We are recruiting Reneau, who is a 4/5.

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

I'd like to take this time to announce that BTB has finalized a deal to send me to HSN (is this still a thing?) and cash for a poster to be named later.

Are we paying the cash or receiving cash? I would have to void this deal, we wouldn't have a gif guy anymore

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Are we paying the cash or receiving cash? I would have to void this deal, we wouldn't have a gif guy anymore

Receiving, no fears @ALASKA HOOSIER has a better gif game. He'll be available to post again upon the great thaw comes in a few months.

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I'd like to take this time to announce that BTB has finalized a deal to send me to HSN (is this still a thing?) and cash for a poster to be named later.

Nah.. some players are untouchable.

On 4/1/2022 at 11:03 AM, Stuhoo said:

We are recruiting Reneau, who is a 4/5.

I'm going to say it...I'll be sad if Trayce leaves. BUT, if IU can land this kid...I'll be very very happy. He really impressed me today. Sorry if it's the wrong thread to say this. 

I'm going to say it...I'll be sad if Trayce leaves. BUT, if IU can land this kid...I'll be very very happy. He really impressed me today. Sorry if it's the wrong thread to say this. 

I love trayce and I’d welcome back just as much as everyone else on here…but two years at least of Malik over 1 more of trayce. I’d accept that if that came to fruition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk