Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Indiana at Wisconsin Game Thread

1 minute ago, sweetpain said:

How come I don't feel quite comfortable yet????

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Given the past several years, I feel ya.

The whole 1H I was waiting on the shoe to drop. It never did.

We just can't step on our own dicks in the 2H. 

Given the Wiscy/IU history, and just Wiscy home floor history in general, this could be an early statement game for the new regime and team. Lots of time left so the boys need to come back out with the lunch pail in the 2H and go to work. 

1 minute ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

even that sounds more negative than positive. can you see that?

Can you not see that your are basically trolling right now. As a mod you are trolling me. 

The badgers will make a comeback attempt. That’s what teams do.  It’s a game of runs. They are going to come out energized. We have to weather that. 

1 minute ago, NOLA Hoosier said:

Apparently me refusing to watch IU play in the Kohl Center is working out well for everyone. I will continue what I was doing. Carry on. 

Apparently you aren’t allowed to post if you aren’t watching the game. Who knew?

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

I’m not seeing anything. I literally can’t watch the game.  I don’t understand what you aren’t understanding about that.  

I won’t say good things about a game I can’t watch anymore than I would say bad things about a game I don’t see 

but you still must be able to say something purely positive, not tainted by negativity, based on what you are reading. go on. try it. it feels good.

Just now, NOLA Hoosier said:

Apparently me refusing to watch IU play in the Kohl Center is working out well for everyone. I will continue what I was doing. Carry on. 

yes please, but you missed Picasso playing a Mozart  piece to near perfection.

but you still must be able to say something purely positive, not tainted by negativity, based on what you are reading. go on. try it. it feels good.

Alright…let it go. 

Can you not see that your are basically trolling right now. As a mod you are trolling me. 

The badgers will make a comeback attempt. That’s what teams do.  It’s a game of runs. They are going to come out energized. We have to weather that. 

He’s not a mod…

At least if Wisconsin tries to come back, I feel secure knowing Coach Woodson will call appropriate timeouts to stop their rhythm. Our previous coaches post Knight always let the other team fully destroy us before we called a timeout.

Dude seriously why are you trolling me?   Do you not have something to do?   I can not say something positive about a game I am not watching.  Other than it’s nice to be up double digits on the road. 

I await your next trolling response 

Dude seriously why are you trolling me?   Do you not have something to do?   I can not say something positive about a game I am not watching.  Other than it’s nice to be up double digits on the road. 

I await your next trolling response 

You  two are riuing it for us. Please stop.