Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

5 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Joe Schmo at BYU gets 200k

“Tamar Bates reportedly wanted 300k” maybe

Nigel Pack getting 400k.

Oscar Tsbiewe getting 2 Mil

I guess that gives you range on what our team salary is.  

Funny thing is Deandre Ayton was rumored to be getting 350k and Zion reported to be getting 500k plus perks.  Bargain shopping. The market has quintupled .  Lol  

Agents are even asking for sit down fees now to even talk to some players. 

1 hour ago, normandale97 said:

Agents are even asking for sit down fees now to even talk to some players. 

I can tell that I am really old because some of these things going on now make me really sad.

8 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

200k for a mid level starter for BYU.

we have officially jumped the shark.  Geez. 

He averaged 16.2 points, 4.5 assists, an shot 43% from three playing on a team that is better than BYU.  He's certainly not a mid level starter for BYU.  He's likely their best player now.

He averaged 16.2 points, 4.5 assists, an shot 43% from three playing on a team that is better than BYU.  He's certainly not a mid level starter for BYU.  He's likely their best player now.

True. I meant a mid level power 5 starter. Maybe he’s better than that, idk. But it’s BYU.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

28 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I’ve heard several posters refer to him being out but I also don’t know what they are referring to.

About a year ago at this time, there was a lot of hand-wringing about Woodson going on vacation and golfing instead of recruiting. Probably the same people propagating the same stuff because recruits aren't coming in fast enough for them.