Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Especially when there’s a coaching search going on 

Right. I expect that hire to occur in August after recruiting is over. We will hear more recruiting news over the coming weeks. It will quiet up until mid August when kids go back to high school. Then it will ramp up in September. Same party just a different year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Those three.

Then, we push for a fourth from the various high level point guards we've been looking at, and see if we can get a visit from a dream scenario five star like Clarke or Garcia. Not sure where Loveday fits into the equation, but it seems as though we are a legit contender with him too.

We already are guaranteed to have four open spots, but more likely to have five or six. If one assumes that Archie wants about 12 on scholly, that would mean a class of three with no additional/early transfers, four with one early transfer, and five with two early transfers. If he kept 13 on scholly (which I strongly believe is not his preference unless one or more were red-shirts or sit a year transfers), that would equate to a class of four with no transfers, five with one transfer.

Agree with the 3 mentioned as our likely top targets and likely most probable recruits.

Not as confident we get Cross. Galloway will happen, and I think it’ll happen soon.

I feel like the staff would like Loveday and have spent a lot of time with him as well. I guess he seems like the 4th primary target based on amount of time spent.

I’d like to get a scorer like Steward but that could be Cross. He’s a gunner.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

6 hours ago, ebridges24 said:

Is this a record for most amount of days gone by with no recruiting news?

Or great news in general. After the TJD committ and the Butler game it all went downhill from there. Brunk and Romeo getting drafted were the only positives. It has been rough!!!

That's about normal right? Didn't Phinisee commit in late August and Armaan in early September? 

Yes that is decently normal. Every year we start getting antsy in May or June. Then by September who we have committed is the next Lebron James. It’s a vicious cycle.

42 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Yes that is decently normal. Every year we start getting antsy in May or June. Then by September who we have committed is the next Lebron James. It’s a vicious cycle.

Jeremiah April was Shaq 2.0