Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

chicagoHOOSIER

Indiana vs Penn State Post Game Thread

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Fitzner handling the ball is not a pretty sight. Or trying to handle the ball. 

Did you see him battling down low with their big slow center? It was a battle of the goobers. If he can’t shoot either, what does he bring? Sure isn’t D either.

Road win and 2-0 in the B1G. Got a month to figure this out. More worried about Crossroads than UL at home. Get through those two games with 2 wins we will be ranked. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Road win is a road win. Still don't think we are good

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Were awful. No accountability on the players for making bone headed mistakes, no hustle back after they turn it over, etc. how can you light a fire under someone at that point?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Tonight's take... a win is a win. I don't care if we won at the buzzer or won by 50 we have to we these kind of games. Penn State is probably an NIT team. They are tough. I'll be rooting for coach Chambers and his team the rest of the season. A few things...

1) For Archie's first 20 months on the job I really haven't had any complaints. However, Justin Smith HAS to sit. I don't know what's going on. I hope nothing is wrong with his family. But he is costing us games. Start the Jagger kid over him, I don't care. But he has to sit. Sorry to the Bills fan on here but he is worse than Nathan Peterman. Goodness...

2) Is it just me or has Fitzner been a dissapointment? What is going on with him??

3) Great game by Rob and Romeo. Rob rebounded really well after a few off games. I think he clearly needs to stay in the lineup. Turnover Devonte was back tonight. 

4) Liked seeing Clifton Moore get some minutes. Think he could be a solid role player. Really don't know why Damezi and Jake aren't playing. McRoberts doesn't seem 100% yet. 

Hope this team gets ready for University 6 on Saturday. I hate those guys and they have had our number lately.