Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Corruption in College Basketball

8 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

It's been on record that this stemmed from a completely unrelated/non-sports investigation. They weren't looking for it.

Furthermore...There is no way the FBI would include the NCAA in this investigation.  The NCAA isn't a law enforcement agency.

I'm beginning to think that unless some of these other schools broke an actual law we may never hear about their corruption. NCAA doesn't have the tools or authority the FBI has.

1 hour ago, mark1981 said:

Furthermore...There is no way the FBI would include the NCAA in this investigation.  The NCAA isn't a law enforcement agency.

I'm beginning to think that unless some of these other schools broke an actual law we may never hear about their corruption. NCAA doesn't have the tools or authority the FBI has.

We're going to have to rely on the Lawrence Franks of the world to wiretap locker rooms.

Every top program that’s been cheating is gonna keep cheating. Hell with all that Louisville has done, they’ll probably be back in the tittle picture within in 4-5 years. I just have no faith in the NCAA doing anything about this. We’ll keep losing kids to colleges that are cheating and that’s how it’s gonna be.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Corrupt nothing is going to change.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Speaking of good ole Roy they landed Nassir Little today. He was the top recruit that likely would have committed to AZ without the allegations out there about offering $$$ for his services. Was heavily considering Miami as well so this kid was obviously involved with a lot of this activity. With the door open, UNC spoops in and picks him. Little mentioned UNC was the school he wanted to go to all along. Highly doubt that. 
I only hope one day ole roys luck runs out and he gets nailed like Pitino. I doubt it though.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Holy smokes. Rick Pitino received 98% of the cash from Louisville's contract with Adidas. Unbelievable.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2017/10/05/university-louisville-college-basketball-adidas-tom-jurich-rick-pitinio-money/730771001/

Which leaves other sports with little to spend. 

I agree with "Kevin" responding to DV's tweet above.
My list of who I want get what's coming to them:
# 1through 257 Kensucky
258- UNC
259- Dookie
260- Kansas 
261-Syracuse
Anyone else is gravy. Let em burn!

Sadly it will be us. We have a coach i want just hoping to move on and let us win on the court screw this fbi crap lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Not concerned at all. Right off the bat, there are a good 10-15 programs that already stand out as guilty in some capacity from the initial reports that would be before us. And there are another 10-15 that you just know are doing something illegal that would come before us. 

Not concerned at all. Right off the bat, there are a good 10-15 programs that already stand out as guilty in some capacity from the initial reports that would be before us. And there are another 10-15 that you just know are doing something illegal that would come before us. 

I agree with completely.

However, we seem unlucky when it comes to matters like these.

Overall I'm cautiously optimistic. BUT I want to see the Dirty Dirty burn.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app