Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Feathery

IU Candidate: Billy Donovan (OKC Thunder)

1 hour ago, IUHAHN82 said:

Ol Billy looks miserable on the Thunder sideline anyway.  All silent and just standing there.  Time to throw on some candy stripes I'd say. 

Westbrook is an incredible player... who does whatever he wants to during a game. It would probably give me an aneurysm. 

40 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Westbrook is an incredible player... who does whatever he wants to during a game. It would probably give me an aneurysm. 

Yeah there's definitely more actual coaching that goes on at the college level. I'm assuming that's what Billy would prefer.

You are awesome!! Thank you for the best message board possible. I hated insidethehall because no one in the know actually says good rumors even though it cost money. Peegs wasnt bad but got tired of a lot of posters. The 247 IU site I havent gave much of a chance cause I found this site when 247 started to become big. You deserve a lot of credit.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

I've completely given up on peegs and ith . Strictly BTB this year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

God I hope we get Billly Donovan.  Lord if this happens I promise I'll be nicer to the Walking Boot of Doom.  Should we start a collection plate? 

Anything will help! Billy D would be the perfect fit for us. Long gone are the days on IU being feared. We are a blue blood school and having Billy D at the helm will lift our program back up to heights we haven't seen in years! I'm crossing my fingers and praying for this to happen. I just hope that Fred does his part and delivers.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

God I hope we get Billly Donovan.  Lord if this happens I promise I'll be nicer to the Walking Boot of Doom.  Should we start a collection plate? 

Never noticed you were "mean".

If this happens, I think we all promised to help Crean pack up and move. I'll bring some boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app