Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
16 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I don't think it was helmet to helmet -- shoulder to helmet.

It looked shoulder to helmet to me as well. That said, it looked like he was going for helmet to helmet and Moore just happened to slide under his head.

Posted
16 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Road teams had quite the week in the Big Ten.  But let’s continue to panic that we had a tough game against northwestern after losing RB1

Panic isn't warranted, but it's legit to recognize IU hasn't looked great in all aspects. For example, the pass defense was poor vs NW. The O line has not been consistently good (a lot of Beebe's yds were his effort, not blocking) the timing with the receivers is still developing. 

I thought this team was likely more talented than last year and expected that to show. Will it? Still early and the competition makes it hard to evaluate, but so far there are concerns. Of course the IU coaching staff has a history of extreme competence and there is legit talent, so let's hope that all comes together over the next couple weeks. 

Posted
Just now, Demo said:

No, they suspended him for a half because he was already sitting the 1st half for the targeting call. Riley is quite the no nonsense disciplinarian. 

I believe the suspension into the following game has been dropped, hasn't it?

Posted
14 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

I believe the suspension into the following game has been dropped, hasn't it?

Has it? Ok, a game is a game. 

Posted

Stephens AI generated “sincere” apology was “heartwarming”. NOT.

I’m in the camp that Moore slid late, and Stephens was already in the process of generating his hit (but still clearly a penalty) but severe punishment (ie more than 1 game) is warranted because of his disgusting clown act while Moore was laid out.

Posted
35 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

I believe the suspension into the following game has been dropped, hasn't it?

New rule this season:


First offense  - don’t have to sit out next game

Second offense - sit out first half of next game

Third offense - sit out the entire following game (I think someone with 3 offenses is a danger and should sit out 3-4 games).

Posted
17 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

lol Missouri is still ranked solely for Florida to pick up a “ranked win” after beating them this Saturday. Really couldn’t get more transparent. 

Yep,

Like I have said….if Northwestern was in the SEC they would have been ranked, after spanking Colorado, and we would have then beaten a ranked team!!! Oh well, if we keep winning everything will work out for us.

 

Edit:

On the flip side……if I was a Florida fan I would probably question why we were ranked behind IU.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...