Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, RaceToTheTop said:

Dante Moore down in the Oregon game.  Cart on the field.  Apparently was a hit that led to an ejection of the Trojan player.

Looked very bad

Posted
1 minute ago, RoadRage said:

I missed it!

You'll see clips on the internet soon I'm sure. Moore was sliding, clearly defenseless, and #8 on USC put a shoulder into him. Moore immediately fenced up like Tua and has been on the ground for a while. Going to get carted off. Lot of pushing and shoving after the fact. Oregon players have every right to push USC's sh!t in the rest of the game whenever they can. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

You'll see clips on the internet soon I'm sure. Moore was sliding, clearly defenseless, and #8 on USC put a shoulder into him. Moore immediately fenced up like Tua and has been on the ground for a while. Going to get carted off. Lot of pushing and shoving after the fact. Oregon players have every right to push USC's sh!t in the rest of the game whenever they can. 

USC #8 is pure garbage.

Posted
8 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

I missed it!

Replay is on X. Definitely a flag, but I’ll say that in real time it looks less intentional and more reckless than I would have guessed. 15 yrs ago it’s probably just a penalty. 30 yrs ago it might not even be flagged. Forcible helmet to helmet contact is a big no-no now for obvious reasons. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

You'll see clips on the internet soon I'm sure. Moore was sliding, clearly defenseless, and #8 on USC put a shoulder into him. Moore immediately fenced up like Tua and has been on the ground for a while. Going to get carted off. Lot of pushing and shoving after the fact. Oregon players have every right to push USC's sh!t in the rest of the game whenever they can. 

Just watched it on X....cheap shot! We can hope he just has a concussion and will be back in a couple of weeks.

Posted
Just now, str8baller said:

Replay is on X. Definitely a flag, but I’ll say that in real time it looks less intentional and more reckless than I would have guessed. 15 yrs ago it’s probably just a penalty. 30 yrs ago it might not even be flagged. Forcible helmet to helmet contact is a big no-no now for obvious reasons. 

I don't think it was helmet to helmet -- shoulder to helmet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...