Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

I assume we won't be seeing you in the recruiting side of the forum then? Self imposed ban; limit yourself to game discussion only?
What you will see is me laugh at any so called insider who claims to have information on where Romeo is going. Going back to the Archie hire most message board insiders are batting zero. No wonder the janitor went into hiding.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just now, Bailey7878 said:

What you will see is me laugh at any so called insider who claims to have information on where Romeo is going. Going back to the Archie hire most message board insiders are batting zero. No wonder the janitor went into hiding.

I don't get why people like you lash out at the insiders and Rabjohns who reported what they heard. It's pretty clear that Winston Garland misled a lot of people. 

I don't get why people like you lash out at the insiders and Rabjohns who reported what they heard. It's pretty clear that Winston Garland misled a lot of people. 
Do you know that to be a fact? You know he personally mislead rabjohns?

Holy Cow!!! I'm absolutely stunned by him saying this. There might be some hard feelings somewhere. 

Really makes you wonder why he would ever say this. Doesn't make sense to me. Definitely a punch towards Indiana.

I'm not in the DG fan club anymore after sharing this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That's my opinion of the situation. You can decide for yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

He said he was going to share some things later but yes he hinted that himself & Evan Daniels were misled by Winston. 

That's my opinion of the situation. You can decide for yourself. 
Rabby has a business to run. The longer a kid is supposedly still interested the more clicks you get. And maybe it was his gut feel.

2 hours ago, Rayl said:

I don't know or care. Vandy is of little concern to me. I care about Archie Miller having success at IU and building his program. If Drew thinks he can build his program with one and dones, best of luck to him. I don't think that needs to be a focus for Archie right now.

One and done is not a huge focus of Archie's.

He re-recruited all three of Crean's commits and signed 5 2018 players (Race included) none of which are one and dones.  He would be nuts not to go after a 5 star Hoosier and a 5 star player  that has some ties to the state.

Rabby has a business to run. The longer a kid is supposedly still interested the more clicks you get. And maybe it was his gut feel.

Chris and Yogi were saying the same things here and don't have businesses to run.

I don't believe UCLA was a close 2nd. Don't believe there was a close 2nd. I think it was Vandy and everything else was window dressing and self-promotion.

3 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Well then shame on garlands dad. That's pretty low.

Someone posted this on Peegs. I don't have access to Rivals premium to verify but take it as you will: "Even on TOS Jordan says he was promised by Winston to know beforehand what the pick would be so he would know whether to cover the announcement at all. He texted Winston right before he was getting ready to leave to see if Winston would tell him or at least give him a hint of whether to come or not and Winston replied with "Safe Travels". This all seems very odd to me."