Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Yes, Romeo’s play is spectacular. But the intangibles behind his game are almost more amazing. He is humble, dives on the floor, and shows tremendous sportsmanship.

Also, I truly believe we land TJD because he is the quintessential big man in Archie’s offense. It would simply be mutually beneficial.

All in all, fantastic weekend to be a Hoosier fan, things are certainly looking up!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

11 hours ago, btownqb said:

They have visited just didn't go to a game 

Yes but they were going to visit Vandy and they said IU would get a last visit. They then specifically said Kansas was too far and wouldn’t get another visit. 

Rabjohns:
All-time scoring leaders in Indiana High School Boys Basketball, after regional finals today:
1 Damon Bailey - 3,134
2 Marion Pierce - 3,019
3 Deshaun Thomas - 3,018
4 Romeo Langford - 2,967
5 Brody Boyd - 2,632
6 Rick Mount - 2,595

The commentators this morning said he tied Thomas at the end of the morning session. Of course those guys could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

So glad Archie is there along with two other assistants. Should send a huge message. Not to mention all the IU fans.

I still think he’s going to Vandy..:( just a gut feeling

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Then anchors down is 100 confident or they would have coaches at the game.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The commentators this morning said he tied Thomas at the end of the morning session. Of course those guys could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not sure what he scored this morning (mid 20s I believe) but if these numbers are prior to today, my math puts him at around 100 points away from the record

Sent from my XT1650 using BtownBanners mobile app