Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

If 2 recruits are in the same game it counts as a visit for each. Regionals as a whole will count as 1 visit. Seymour trip for CAM would be TJD-2games=1 visit against
Romeo-2 games=1 visit against

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Sectionals is the tricky one when it comes to compliance office. Some view the whole sectionals as 1 visit. Sectionals are 3 day events. Tuesday, Friday, Saturday. Others view each day as a new visit

Could be banking on them making it through. Who knows.

With all these recruiting investigations “banking on them” may not be a good choice of words! Of course it is Drew we’re talking about here so who knows???? Sure hope he’s not missing the game to get financing for some big purchase...Lol...

For all that take these boards too seriously—this is humor-not an accusation!

If 2 recruits are in the same game it counts as a visit for each. Regionals as a whole will count as 1 visit. Seymour trip for CAM would be TJD-2games=1 visit against
Romeo-2 games=1 visit against

Ok so the whole day is still one visit (for regional). That is what I had thought but for different reasoning. So expect him to be there.

I guess my next question is (not directed at you personally), was CAM aloud to go into the locker room after Romeo’s game? Not that a secondary would bother me, but just curious.

Ok so the whole day is still one visit (for regional). That is what I had thought but for different reasoning. So expect him to be there.

I guess my next question is (not directed at you personally), was CAM aloud to go into the locker room after Romeo’s game? Not that a secondary would bother me, but just curious.

http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2017-18DIREC_MensBasketballGuide_20170725.pdf
I’m pretty sure they can. Hope this helps

Right. I have that saved on my desktop. It unfortunately doesn’t break down what is allowed during the recruiting period which is what we are in. Just breaks explains what the periods mean. Doesn’t speak to communication levels allowed. But guessing from him sitting with RP it is.

Right. I have that saved on my desktop. It unfortunately doesn’t break down what is allowed during the recruiting period which is what we are in. Just breaks explains what the periods mean. Doesn’t speak to communication levels allowed. But guessing from him sitting with RP it is.

I believe after they sign the dotted line everything changes. Having RP signed, CAM can visit or talk whenever.

It's only telling if it was Archie didn't show up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No either drew and the ad think they have Romeo in the bag or have not shot
If they thought it was still all three teams they would have been front and center. Drewfus would of brought the whole staff.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I’m sure there is indeed a chance Drew figured Romeo would get past this early game with ease and then plan on showing up for the 8:00 game. Seeing whether or not he actually shows up would be interesting, and if he doesn’t come, wouldn’t that be telling?

I’m sure there is indeed a chance Drew figured Romeo would get past this early game with ease and then plan on showing up for the 8:00 game. Seeing whether or not he actually shows up would be interesting, and if he doesn’t come, wouldn’t that be telling?
No because he could of lost. Why would drew take that risk now.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk