Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 hour ago, Hoosier1984 said:

On another note do we think this might be Romeos last game coming up? Warren Central is really good

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Warren is really good, but CG had them beat and let them off the hook. 

Yeah count me in as someone who appreciates any rumors, whether good or bad.  I think we all know by now to take every rumor and tea leaf with a grain of salt, as it'd be ridiculous to take everything on a message board as gospel.
It's way better than the worthless back and forth that has gone on for about 50% of this thread.
I don't like what the connected guy from Evansville is saying. I don't like it all all.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yeah count me in as someone who appreciates any rumors, whether good or bad.  I think we all know by now to take every rumor and tea leaf with a grain of salt, as it'd be ridiculous to take everything on a message board as gospel.
It's way better than the worthless back and forth that has gone on for about 50% of this thread.

Agree. Everyone knows these are rumors and not to take them too seriously. The only problem is when the few who actually are well connected to situations post and end up being wrong. Not their fault but the rest of us put more stock into those and maybe we shouldn’t. That accounts for like 1% of the people on here and we know the rest of us are just having a good time sharing the things floating around

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

Dbm is this you posting this over on peegs? Or maybe somebody else thinks the AD got to romeo.

I'm afraid you're dreaming. The only reason he hasn't announced is he doesn't want to hear all the flak for not pickingIU

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This always cracks me up, like basketball games are the only place he'd catch any flak for not picking IU. Unless he waits until graduation day, sneaks out of New Albany, gets a motel room in Nashville and then commits, he's still going to hear about it from disappointed fans. And then, the disappointed fans would get over it and move on.

34 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Agree. Everyone knows these are rumors and not to take them too seriously. The only problem is when the few who actually are well connected to situations post and end up being wrong. Not their fault but the rest of us put more stock into those and maybe we shouldn’t. That accounts for like 1% of the people on here and we know the rest of us are just having a good time sharing the things floating around

Devils advocate, if someone is "well connected", but ends up being wrong, we're they really well connected?

Devils advocate, if someone is "well connected", but ends up being wrong, we're they really well connected?

I hear you and you can point to DG with several of them being wrong or ill informed. However, there are some that get some good intel that turns out to be right more often then not

I hear you and you can point to DG with several of them being wrong or ill informed. However, there are some that get some good intel that turns out to be right more often then not

The last bit of good intel I read on this board came from Chris007 during the preseason. Before that hoosierpap’s posts were the only trustworthy “rumors”

The last bit of good intel I read on this board came from Chris007 during the preseason. Before that hoosierpap’s posts were the only trustworthy “rumors”

Yep, there are only a few that have a steady in on things and even then they are wrong from time to time. Then you have the majority that might have an in on certain things once in a while but for the most part are just looking for info wherever they can get it

If RL had already committed elsewhere, do you think the the gyms would be packed as they have been. How many fans would be lined up for pics and autographs? Would you be interested in finding a live feed for the State Tournament. Thoughts?

Nope!

Whojainjawja

If RL had already committed elsewhere, do you think the the gyms would be packed as they have been. How many fans would be lined up for pics and autographs? Would you be interested in finding a live feed for the State Tournament?

—/————————/—————————————————

this has been what has worried me the most about the recruitment. 

If RL had already committed elsewhere, do you think the the gyms would be packed as they have been. How many fans would be lined up for pics and autographs? Would you be interested in finding a live feed for the State Tournament. Thoughts?

I’d guess stadiums would be just as packed but I don’t think as many fans would line up or search for live feeds. The fans are showing up for the talent in my opinion but the fans lining up are trying to meet the person and if he’s committed to Vanderbilt I don’t think they’re as eager to meet the person.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, HinnyHoosier said:

??

Some old timers from the original scout forum will get this. An ‘Insider’, high school assistant coach, was chiming in on a recruiting battle and said ‘Calhoun’s health is the word’. UConn wasn’t even in the picture and it became a joke for many years and several boards after the scout forum died.