Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Just a heads up. The all day State Finals tickets are at $30 and available for those that are interested.

http://www.ihsaa.net/Commerce.Web/product/0C46919F-4E73-443F-8A8B-47BD0BB2AA81.aspx

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I should have added these are club level. The lower levels are gone and once next week happens it will be nose bleeds.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Watch me sign Romeo

I was there and with the second game pretty much out of hand I was watching the interaction between these two.
Archie seemed to be getting a head start coaching his very attentive future floor General.
Phinnisse's a smart kid and a pretty damm good player.I cant help but be excited about our future with these two working together.Couldn't say I saw much hope a few months ago.
Caption: Us THREE are going to kick some serious @$$ together.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

So this was posted on another site:

“My buddy was watching the Oak Hill games yesterday with his friend from Evansville, a guy who is pretty well known and connected in the Southern part of the state. The guy said he's heard repeatedly that it is Vandy but the decision is not firm. He said he thought that IU still has a fighter's chance and that it was clear that Romeo was not looking forward to disappointing either Archie or Bryce.”

•  

•  

Well once he accepts the fact that Bryce is, um...."sub-par".... it'll be much easier for him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The Peegs member eating lunch next to TJD’s parents and openly talking about their son’s recruitment seems unlikely. I doubt TJD’s parents are openly talking about what their son and someone else’s son likes/wants at lunch. 

See how that works?

Stop. Posting. Peegs. Rumors. 
Exactly. That whole thing is ridiculous. I'm guessing he made it up.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

They posted pictures they took with Archie, Ostrom, Rob, and Tim Langford.

That’s supposed to prove.......what exactly? 

I’m simply asking you to stop posting unsubstantiated crap from other sites. I’m not into having this site go through Billy Donovan 2.0 with the 247 stupidity. 

So this was posted on another site:

“My buddy was watching the Oak Hill games yesterday with his friend from Evansville, a guy who is pretty well known and connected in the Southern part of the state. The guy said he's heard repeatedly that it is Vandy but the decision is not firm. He said he thought that IU still has a fighter's chance and that it was clear that Romeo was not looking forward to disappointing either Archie or Bryce.”

•  

•  
Who are Mr. Evansville well connected sources? Most people around new Albany are saying iu. Anyone can say they have a source but let's here who his source is and then we will know how legit he is.

I knew there was a reason I did not read peeps anymore. It's a bunch of dmb type negative nellies. He's your basic post I saw.

I'm in the camp that he's already Vandy bound but if we do get that last visit as the interwebs have rumored... I'll be more bullish.

Dbm is this you posting this over on peegs? Or maybe somebody else thinks the AD got to romeo.

I'm afraid you're dreaming. The only reason he hasn't announced is he doesn't want to hear all the flak for not pickingIU

36 minutes ago, rcsalway29 said:

In fairness I think IUgradman catches unnecesary grief. I actually appreciate him sharing things he hears even if they seem far fetched. Also he doesn't say anything in absolutes and always says "this came from ___". I personally see nothing wrong with it and actually find it entertaining. My 2 cents

I agree. It’s not like he tries to stir up problems. I don’t see anything wrong with it

14 hours ago, MIUGA said:

People keep saying if he goes to Kansas he has a chance to win a title. I fully believe if he came to IU he would have a chance to win a title. Enough leadership, talent, and coaching to win six games in a row in March!

Sent from my SM-G900V using BtownBanners mobile app

I am one of those who thinks we are much better next season regardless of whether we add him or not. We are bringing in some missing pieces and will have some talented veterans to lead them. A lot hinges on whether Deron Davis makes a full recovery. If he does, and we add Romeo, then yes, I do believe we can make a final four. Having an NBA ready guard can do wonders for your team in March.