Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Really? What did he say vandy is leading or something.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The whole me and Darius go way back and talk a lot and it WILL be cool playing with him. It's probably nothing but could have been what he's thinking and wants.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, Ajwhitis said:

Believe he said, "would be cool playing with him". I don't think it's really anything too serious, he would not leak a decision like that, especially because I don't think he's officially made the decision yet.

It's difficult to hear, but that's what it sounded like to me, too.

Romeo saying something like it "would be cool playing with him", in my eyes, could be the same thing as saying Archie "would be fun playing for". I think it's a pretty safe comment and doesn't really point to Vandy too much. If he said Archie "would be fun to play for", would people be like "sweet! he's coming to IU!"...not necessarily. 

1 minute ago, Iugradman said:

All the chatter and inside scoops from people was a bunch of bullcrap. Romeo said in the interview that he has watched Vanderbilt play a lot this season, even though they suck. It’s pretty clear he is leaning towards them.

So, because they suck, he wouldn't watch them?

I just don't get the immediate cliff jumping as if he said "yeah I'm gonna go silent verbal tomorrow". 

Not immediate for me. I've been solid and consistent that IU wouldn't get him unless we played the game.

Too risky for Archie and IU. But Sean can dance in the dark and make noise in the post season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

All the chatter and inside scoops from people was a bunch of bullcrap. Romeo said in the interview that he has watched Vanderbilt play a lot this season, even though they suck. It’s pretty clear he is leaning towards them.

What? You’re better then this. We have no clue if any of the inside info is crap or not based on him saying “yeah I’ve got the chance to watch Vandy a lot” ...... come on man

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Romeo saying something like it "would be cool playing with him", in my eyes, could be the same thing as saying Archie "would be fun playing for". I think it's a pretty safe comment and doesn't really point to Vandy too much. If he said Archie "would be fun to play for", would people be like "sweet! he's coming to IU!"...not necessarily. 

True, but, I backed it up several times, and I didn't hear "would" on any of them. I heard will. 

1 minute ago, Iugradman said:

I do get caught up in the moment, but Romeo always seems to perk up when talking about Vanderbilt. Kids these days are gullible. I can see why Stevens and Donovan went to NBA.

Romeo doesn't perk up pretty much ever. Same tone in everything he does, think you're hearing things.