Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

Indiana falls to UNLV - 72-69 - 6th Place Maui Invitational - 1st place Embarrassment-for-Fans Classic

Personally I have no problem with discussing the coaching in this game. Its the name-calling, the Fire CTC and some posters who are repetitive on the same lines in every thread. Commenting on the poor coaching, lack of preparedness, etc. in that game is a whole different story. There are people who still like CTC as IU's coach (they're getting pretty rare though)  and game threads and post-game threads are for them too. If they go into a Fire CTC thread complaining about the topic they're going to be told that the topic is legit, the title makes it obvious and if they don't like it  don't click on it.

Have we prepared against a press?  We're usually loose with the ball but we just got our pockets picked time and time again.  I don't understand doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  RoJo needs to use his left on layups to that side.  The ball needs to be brought into your body after beating your man. 

don't worry...when we get back to Assembly Hall things will get better...until we hit the road again...then back home good...road bad...grunt,grunt, grunt....

hey look at that...normal font...I guess I fat fingered something...

So we get to play Little Sisters of the Poor before we go to Duke.  After coming back from Hawaii with jet lag.  That'll be interesting.

TB hasnt shown me anything against opposition. I know you are a freshman but so what. Welcome to big boy basketball. Honeymoon is over.
All these guys want to play in the NBA but nobody wants to beat anybody. Guess what. At this point nobody is going!

It is sad to say that we were the 6th best team in this tournament.

Just guessing but I'm thinking we have the 2-3 most "talent" in the tourney.  I was glad to see Yogi and big Tom screaming at each other at the beginning of the game.  I feel/hope there will be a changing of the "guard" real soon between the two.

I think a portion of our team realize they aren't being put in a position to succeed. Thus the mental lapses and some guys doing their own thing. I expect we will see more guys butting heads.

Along these lines anyone know what Yogi and TB we going on about. It seemed quite animated but we had guests over and I could not tell what was going on