Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

Dang, kind of deflating to keep checking the boards in hopes of news of a commitment, but alas it's not to be yet.

Looks like he'll go through the process of taking all his visits and will probably decide sometime in the early signing period I imagine.

Hopefully the visit went well.

I still think he commits in the fall based on his schedule of visits, but everything else I agree with.

ITH with an extensive recap of the visit by his high school coach. Looks like three visits in October and a November decision is the most likely outcome!

Enjoy:

http://www.insidethehall.com/2015/09/28/q-a-coach-recaps-deron-davis-official-visit/

Good Q&A by Bozich and company.  Davis' coach sounds like he is pretty high on IU.  I would love to know some of the fact checking that was confirmed over the weekend.  Looking forward to DD making the best decision for him and his family, hopefully that is in Btown!

i don't think Anthony lee ever took his visit did he? If I remember he went to osu and committed before he made it to Bloomington. I could be wrong tho

Yeah, he listed four schools he was interested in, said he wouldn't commit until after he visited all of them, went to OSU first and committed on the spot. 

Fortunately, that didn't appear to be much of a miss. 

i don't think Anthony lee ever took his visit did he? If I remember he went to osu and committed before he made it to Bloomington. I could be wrong tho

No you're right. It was someone we (the board) were really high on though. Maybe it was Goodluck.