Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

Just had a buddy send me a pic from a dude posting on peegs saying Davis will commit to iu in the next 2 days and will cancel his visit and attend Hoosier hysteria. I would post the pic but I can't find how on mobile version. Don't know if this is the true but this is the rumor only thing he is waiting for to commit is to talk it over with his family and coaches

Not saying that there is no way your friend is right but I will say that I have went from having an open mind towards posters who claim to have inside sources, to a guy who believes none of these people. Not after the end of last year, when the realization set in that the Brad Stevens to IU rumor was complete bs. That one cut me deep. Lol.   

I'm kinda thinking IU and Mississippi State are the prohibitive favorites for Davis and Kegler.

I'd settle for one out of two, but dang, both would be awesome.

Not saying I know anything or that what you said above isn't true, but most of what I've read recently points to Maryland being very strong with Kegler. 

Of course, that will change after this weekend :yes:

You have to imagine whoever commits first of DD and Kegler, with both having heavy interest from Miss St and IU, that they will be in the other one's ear about why they chose that school. Though I do get the feel Kegler is more of a Maryland-Miss St-IU battle whereas Davis is now definitely Miss-St IU. 

Hoping Davis commits then gets in Keglers ear. 

You have to imagine whoever commits first of DD and Kegler, with both having heavy interest from Miss St and IU, that they will be in the other one's ear about why they chose that school. Though I do get the feel Kegler is more of a Maryland-Miss St-IU battle whereas Davis is now definitely Miss-St IU.

Hoping Davis commits then gets in Keglers ear.

I'm hoping Davis commits tomorrow/Thursday, comes to Hysteria (as is being 'rumored'), and *really* gets in Mario's ear. This weekend. A boy can dream.

Apparently you haven't seen the documentary Air Bud

That's where you're wrong. Not only did I see it, but so did the NCAA Committee on Rules who shortly thereafter passed the "Buddy Resolution" with the stated purpose of "filling the donut hole in sports" adding a requirement explicitly preventing the play of "non-human persons".

It also applies to corporations (at least the ones who haven't already used their eligibility). 

That's where you're wrong. Not only did I see it, but so did the NCAA Committee on Rules who shortly thereafter passed the "Buddy Resolution" with the stated purpose of "filling the donut hole in sports" adding a requirement explicitly preventing the play of "non-human persons".

It also applies to corporations (at least the ones who haven't already used their eligibility).

They ruin everything