Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

Uhh cliffhanger? Little more detail possibly

No idea, I'm not a member so that's why I posted it here to see if anyone knew anything.

I suppose something will leak tomorrow or this weekend, if there is anything.

Does anyone know what the heck is going on over there on peegs?

Peegs just posted that Mississippi state is doing better with de'ron than originally thought and that it was gonna be a real "dawg" fight

My gut is we get both de'ron and Bruce brown before spring. With a possibility of kegler.

I hope your gut is right. It frustrates me a little that we are still chasing most of our potential 2016s. Recruits buying in at many programs for 2016 and 2017. Would be nice to see some of that soon in BTOWN.

I hope your gut is right. It frustrates me a little that we are still chasing most of our potential 2016s. Recruits buying in at many programs for 2016 and 2017. Would be nice to see some of that soon in BTOWN.

CTC being on the hot seat has a lot to do with that

No kidding. We're competing with a school where basketball is practically a tertiary sport for Davis and then you have Eron Gordon visiting places like Nevada and Seton Hall. A coach with any sort of clout could have locked these guys up already. 

No kidding. We're competing with a school where basketball is practically a tertiary sport for Davis and then you have Eron Gordon visiting places like Nevada and Seton Hall. A coach with any sort of clout could have locked these guys up already.

Except Miss St has Ben Howland... And most of the ground work in this recruitment was done by McClain

Gordon isn't being prioritized. Pretty much anyone who follows IU recruiting knows that.

Are you too busy following UK recruiting? Who are you a fan of because it surely isn't IU