Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, LIHoosier said:

This happened on an outdoor tennis court and I'm disappointed USPS didn't give us play by play ;)

Must've been fun playing completely in the sun on one side and in complete shade on the other.

 

I’m disappointed I haven’t gotten around to watching it yet.   On demand on espn + for anyone interested in watching.   Been crazy busy with my kids sports schedule to have anytime to watch it yet 

Posted
1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

I’m disappointed I haven’t gotten around to watching it yet.   On demand on espn + for anyone interested in watching.   Been crazy busy with my kids sports schedule to have anytime to watch it yet 

Sports

 

Prioritizing your family life over a September exhibition game?

It’s like I don’t even know you anymore.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...