Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB vs Nebraska- Wednesday 2-21-24 8:30 PM BTN

16 minutes ago, JF87 said:

Nebraska is 0-7 on the road in the Big Ten.  Defending home court should be almost automatic. It will be an embarrassment if we lose this game at home. I guess will find out if the team has checked out on the season.  

I have faith that IU can find a way for Nebraska to break that string...

3 hours ago, JF87 said:

Nebraska is 0-7 on the road in the Big Ten.  Defending home court should be almost automatic. It will be an embarrassment if we lose this game at home. I guess will find out if the team has checked out on the season.  

Fun fact: in 2019 (the year we had Romeo Langford), Nebraska had 1 road win all year. Guess who it came against? 

14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Awesome... more bad decision making is just a few weeks away.

16 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Fun fact: in 2019 (the year we had Romeo Langford), Nebraska had 1 road win all year. Guess who it came against? 

That was during the stretch when that IU team lost 12 out of 13 conference games and that one may have been the worst of them all.  A 66-51 loss at home to Tim Miles' last Nebraska team.  Then proceeded to lose again by 15 to Purdue later that same week. 

Did Woodson sit down with Fisch Monday for his radio show? Did I miss it?

BTW…. Unfortunately, at this point, I can’t bring myself to add “Coach” to Woodson’s name.

Those 2 words are an oxymoron.

It pains me to have such of an opinion.

Sad. State. Of. Affairs.

Did Woodson sit down with Fisch Monday for his radio show? Did I miss it?
BTW…. Unfortunately, at this point, I can’t bring myself to add “Coach” to Woodson’s name.
Those 2 words are an oxymoron.
It pains me to have such of an opinion.
Sad. State. Of. Affairs.
Yes you missed it. Main takeaway was we play well at times but not long enough to win. He is getting to work to get them over that hump! By the way this is seriously what he said I am not joking

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk