Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

1 minute ago, cleeter said:

I would have photoshopped it, and I wanted too, but my skills are at a zero and don’t even know where to begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, me neither 

1 minute ago, Coach Robby said:

I know we're shopping in the portal right now...but man, that quote from @Chris007 about having a terrible offense for guards...

I'm honestly worried we'll get a few from the portal or whatever, have an increased NIL payroll, and roll out the same @$$ **** we rolled out this year, MINUS Ware...

Can you imagine our record this season if we didn't get Ware and/or Mgbacko? And MM inquired to us. Basically fell in Woody's lap.

I don't mean to sound so negative, we are A LONG WAY from being competitive regularly on a national spectrum

When you add in that Dusty having a press conference at UM on the same day. He going to use Beilein in some way as a consultant or assistant. We have nothing to look forward to. It's just tough right now. But don't worry if we think of warm milk and cookies for everyone with rainbows it will all be better. 

Just now, Chris007 said:

When you add in that Dusty having a press conference at UM on the same day. He going to use Beilein in some way as a consultant or assistant. We have nothing to look forward to. It's just tough right now. But don't worry if we think of warm milk and cookies for everyone with rainbows it will all be better. 

We could all sing Kumbaya.

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I prefer my milk chilled and so should everyone else!

16 minutes ago, JF87 said:

I'm not sure why people are getting worked up about the accuracy of what people have heard and reported.  This is the cable news generation.  I don't care how accurate the report is as long as it agrees with the narrative that I want to hear.  

And that is to Fire Woody Now

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

What's the best UM fan board? Asking for a friend. 

2 minutes ago, kottke said:

Can't we just have Scotty R email him?

I’m setting myself up for horrible disappointment, but I still think IU parts ways with Woodson. If Dolson is getting this feedback - that we can’t even pay players to come here, it’s time for Woody to go. It cannot be ignored because feelings might get hurt. I personally like what I've seen out of Dolson. I don't think he's a push over and won't just sit there and watch things crumble. IUBB is in the same state (or similar) to IUFB. He gave CTA the axe, and he (CTA) might be the nicest person on earth. He's not afraid to do the same for the program that put us on the map; things just need to work themselves out and align. Sincerely, preparing to get my heart stomped on with metal cleats covered in dog sh*t.

15 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

I know we're shopping in the portal right now...but man, that quote from @Chris007 about having a terrible offense for guards...

I'm honestly worried we'll get a few from the portal or whatever, have an increased NIL payroll, and roll out the same @$$ **** we rolled out this year, MINUS Ware...

Can you imagine our record this season if we didn't get Ware and/or Mgbacko? And MM inquired to us. Basically fell in Woody's lap.

I don't mean to sound so negative, we are A LONG WAY from being competitive regularly on a national spectrum

Want to feel even worse? This comment about the offense was made by a portal player from.. Bloomington, IN.

1 minute ago, iu-dl said:

I’m setting myself up for horrible disappointment, but I still think IU parts ways with Woodson. If Dolson is getting this feedback - that we can’t even pay players to come here, it’s time for Woody to go. It cannot be ignored because feelings might get hurt. I personally like what I've seen out of Dolson. I don't think he's a push over and won't just sit there and watch things crumble. IUBB is in the same state (or similar) to IUFB. He gave CTA the axe, and he (CTA) might be the nicest person on earth. He's not afraid to do the same for the program that put us on the map; things just need to work themselves out and align. Sincerely, preparing to get my heart stomped on with metal cleats covered in dog sh*t.

I give you credit for hanging on to that hope. But h*ll, by the time they get around to it (which I don't think will happen...my hope tank is empty lol), we will have missed out on several great candidates.

1 minute ago, iu-dl said:

I honestly don't know how much Buckner can do to save Woodson, but I have to think that he would still be a roadblock to anything Dolson would want/try to do. And the difference here is that Buckner had NO SKIN in the game re: Tom Allen. That's the key to this thing - moving Buckner's head.

8 minutes ago, kottke said:

I'm also seeing rumors that Schertz might be headed to Louisville. If he winds up at Louisville, right in our backyard, and May is of course at Michigan, and we roll out a big fat turd of a season next year, I have no words....

Oh a turd is coming that will be big and fat in mythical proportions.