Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I will agree that things have gone quiet. At least on my end.

I think one of two things happened. It was never a big deal to the administration, he was always coming back but they started to hear from people asking questions so they released the statement.

Or they did to quiet things down and not try to figure out which way to go. 

Knowing the backing he has from one particular family I would still be surprised if anything happens. 

Aka the name on the arena. 

Just now, Muskie for three said:

Does this train wreck . Give MR and MM leverage . Couldn't they ask for an outlandish nil deal .

Yes IU is going to have to overpay for any NIL deals. Rabby said agents are asking for an extra 50K for their clients going to schools on shakey ground. It might be more money for the earthquake were on

10 hours ago, Chris007 said:

There is a good chance we can finally get rid of the Hysterics. Eric went live on Twitter saying it’s the fans fault. He clearly got that from the staff. He’s been ripped on Peegs in multiple threads for the last 2 hours. They are hammering him. I love it.

If they think we're so mean.......they're free to wake Woody up from his nap and leave...

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

So would I but things still seem off. The Pearl stuff was clearly coming from somewhere and not just on the Indiana side of things. 

I agree something is off. 

Kathy and I disagree on this but the Pearl smoke was coming from Dolson side of things. Maybe not him directly but people close to him 

3 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

The definition of insanity. They think he can just go buy players. Well he couldn't buy McNeeley.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

It why you don't let people like Jerry Jones run your team. These people think money will buy anything. Kids will take a little less money to go play for a good program that doesn't run a 1950's offense. They want to be in the tournament

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoosier Pride said:

If they think we're so mean.......they're free to wake Woody up from his nap and leave...

He's backpedaling so fast his dumba$$ has fallen down at least 3 times

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

He's backpedaling so fast his dumba$$ has fallen down at least 3 times

I used to really respect Ward & Eric (Ward may still be somewhat sane...I haven't listened in a while...other than when Evans is on...I like when Evans talks!)

I worked with the HHs on a project a few years ago and really liked them...but Eric has gone off the ledge....i knew something was off when he started a chant to attract a recruit we never landed at the live podcast at the Bluebird back in '19

Just now, Chris007 said:

Let's play a game. If you are in athletic department and someone asked you to name one reason why Woodson should be brought back. What would your answer be? 

I haven't been able to come up with one

To keep certain donors happy. The thought being that one more year of Woody would do less damage to the department as a whole than burning that bridge.

Not saying I agree, just giving a reason...

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Let's play a game. If you are in athletic department and someone asked you to name one reason why Woodson should be brought back. What would your answer be? 

I haven't been able to come up with one

Umm... he knows Carmelo Anthony.