Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

Does Justin Albers do alot of drugs? Lol.

don't care what the NET rankings say - there is no way Ohio St. or Michigan St. should get in ahead of Indiana IMO. - Indiana: 19-13; 3 Quad 1 wins; 2-0 vs. Ohio State; 1-0 vs. MSU - Michigan St: 19-14: 3 Q1 wins; 0-1 vs. IU - Ohio St: 20-13; 3 Q1 wins; 0-2 vs. IU #iubb

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

They would put us in just so we could be embarrassed again, keep stomping on us while we are down

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, IU - Kaulie said:

Do you think Dolson wants to make a change and is being handcuffed by $$ and QB?

I think you are correct. I think it’s not just Scott but a lot of people in the athletic department that want to move on. 

I think Scott would like to wrap Dusty up but it’s a hard sell to Quinn and Boosters. 

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think you are correct. I think it’s not just Scott but a lot of people in the athletic department that want to move on. 

I think Scott would like to wrap Dusty up but it’s a hard sell to Quinn and Boosters. 

Yup

37 minutes ago, BlueDevil said:

I’m probably in the small minority when I say this and I realize what happened but I think Indiana got the Sampson hire correct and had all the BS not happened I have no doubt #6 would be hanging in the rafters by now. Makes you sick to think about.

I wished we still had Sampson as our coach.  The guy can coach, that is for sure.

If Dolson does indeed to try to continue to sell wrapping up Dusty, I wonder how much long he has from today to decide to just go ahead and pull the trigger or talk people into it….or if all the time in the world is already gone for that option and won’t matter if he still continues to try to pull strings. 

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I don’t understand that if the Boosters know basketball why they wouldn’t want to make a change, since the change is the hottest name available and is a former IU manager.  Now, if the Booster doesn’t know basketball and are just friends with Woodson I guess that just really stinks lol.

4 minutes ago, Kentuckysucks said:

Why?  He doesn't need BOT approval does he?

He does need sign off on new hires though and some can make it difficult. But more so it’s donors 

2 minutes ago, IU - Kaulie said:

I don’t understand that if the Boosters know basketball why they wouldn’t want to make a change, since the change is the hottest name available and is a former IU manager.  Now, if the Booster doesn’t know basketball and are just friends with Woodson I guess that just really stinks lol.

I’m pretty sure you and I have forgotten more about basketball than most of the trustees will ever know. Even Quinn doesn’t watch college basketball. The only argument at this point they have is we always give IU coaches four years.

18 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think Scott would like to wrap Dusty up but it’s a hard sell to Quinn and Boosters

What are they afraid of? Winning?  Going back to being INDIANA BASKETBALL? FFS!

10 minutes ago, IU - Kaulie said:

Elitist mentality!  I have a Shitload of money, I know best!