Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

I’m telling you, Dolson has his guy lined up. I don’t think Woody lasts ten more days.

No chance. Wish it was true, but not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

These guys really do nothing but just get paid to be on the team. That's why you have these collectives and players saying how much they want. If it were actually about their NIL, it'd be unknown what kind of money could get until businesses figured out what they were actually worth paying.

We basically agree, I’m just saying not being able to have a burger named after you and make money off of it was dumb. 

2 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

This is all true. Thank you for pointing that out. Wasn’t trying to make a case against Dusty or saying he won’t be a success where he goes next, I just haven’t been as impressed as other I guess with the games I’ve watched so far. 

Wish I could have watched them more though this year, every game I’ve caught has been one of their losses

FAU's defense has not been very good this year.  Last year, they finished 34th in defense on Kenpom.  This year they are 105th in Kenpom defense.  Not sure of the reason why.  

Just now, JF87 said:

FAU's defense has not been very good this year.  Last year, they finished 34th in defense on Kenpom.  This year they are 105th in Kenpom defense.  Not sure of the reason why.  

Interesting. Did the league as a whole improve? They brought back almost the entire roster, correct? 

If OSU does hire Diebler (crazy to think he’s coached that team into the position to be offered the head job) Louisville would seem more and more likely unless Michigan makes a run at him. My Louisville friends would be pumped.  

28 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

I think I’ve just picked bad games to watch them maybe. I haven’t been impressed. They went like 6+ minutes in this game without a bucket. 

Did Dusty get kicked out when they were down 30?

Just now, monskisprodigy said:

Interesting. Did the league as a whole improve? They brought back almost the entire roster, correct? 

If OSU does hire Diebler (crazy to think he’s coached that team into the position to be offered the head job) Louisville would seem more and more likely unless Michigan makes a run at him. My Louisville friends would be pumped.  

Yes they moved to a whole new conference.

Do we think Woodson is smart enough to know that he shouldn’t get all SRs in the portal or else he’ll have to fill the entire roster again in 2 years of here? 

Just now, monskisprodigy said:

FAU moved to a new conference this year.  They moved up from Conference USA to the American Conference. I believe almost the entire roster returned. 

1 minute ago, JF87 said:

I'm okay with Otzelberger

Am I missing something about Otzelberger?.Haven't seen his name dropped into the conversation much but apparently the dude is a top notch coach.